ALR Pet crystal screen for ultra short throw projector

and1986

After reading several discussion on this forum and talking to people who are using ust projector, I thought it would be better to buy alr screen as I didn't want the room to be dark. Had to import from China company called Azure,as no one was selling it here in Bangalore.

I had ordered Xiaomi 4k Laser projector, will receive it by next week. I will assemble the screen, once I receive the projector

Alr Pet crystal screen 100", cost $650 for the screen.

Very helpful info from this forum, thanks everyone.

Anand

On Alibaba, search for a supplier, majority are moq 1, decide on the screen size, you will be sent a quote including shipping charges, if you agree, order will be created, you can pay through your card or bank transfer. They will process once they receive payment. Delivery within 4 days, I got through FedEx. FedEx mails Authorization letter, which needs to be filled up. Customs duty to be paid during delivery with cash, cheque or bank transfer

On Alibaba, search for a supplier, majority are moq 1, decide on the screen size, you will be sent a quote including shipping charges, if you agree, order will be created, you can pay through your card or bank transfer. They will process once they receive payment. Delivery within 4 days, I got through FedEx. FedEx mails Authorization letter, which needs to be filled up. Customs duty to be paid during delivery with cash, cheque or bank transfer

Thanks. Could you send me the link to the supplier that you bought from. Better to use a supplier that has a track record on this forum.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back