Amarbir From Lynx-India

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Hello Friends ,
This Is Amarbir Singh Dhillon And I am 33 Years Old Based Businessmen And Electronic Freak From Chandigarh .My Background Is Farming .I Run My Business In Chandigarh In Sector 10 For Computers .The Audio Bug Bit Me A Few Months Back .I am Here To Learn .....

Catch Me Actively Posting In The Forums .Never Knew We Have a Audio Forum And Too A Kick Ass One In India .Great

NOW A OFFICIAL DEALER

Catch My Deals Here -> For Sale by Dealer

Last edited:
Welcome to The Forum, Amarbir. What A/V equipments you use??

Sir ,
I Am Actually Country Distributor For Head Direct And Authorised Reseller For Fiio and soundmagic .We Have Recently Tied Up With Qinpu For Distribution Of Amps and speakers .We Also Import Many Other Audio Products Like Archos MP3 And MP4 Players .We Have Also Tied Up With MP4Nation For Distributing Of Audio Products To India Basically Brainwavz IEMS and Nationite MP3 ,MP4 And PMP Products .

My Audio Setup Is​

:yahoo:Creative MP3 Player + Soundmagic Pl-11 + Fiio E5 :yahoo:​

Sat sri akaal and welcome paaji.....
I am sure you will provide us valuable inputs and v.good product discounts ,a nd will maintain your reputation of supplier of hard to get goodss.

In fact there are threads running for HTPC and we expect that some inputs about hard to get casings,........

Sat sri akaal and welcome paaji.....
I am sure you will provide us valuable inputs and v.good product discounts ,a nd will maintain your reputation of supplier of hard to get goodss.

In fact there are threads running for HTPC and we expect that some inputs about hard to get casings,........

Well ,
I am Here For This With I am Very Ethical Even If i Get a PM And No Approval From Admin And supermod I Am Not Gonna Sell .I Agenda Is Earn And Lean .We Are Having More then 17 Qinpu Speakers Range And A Hell Lot Of Tube Vaccum Based Amp Comming Before 31st This Month And Our New Lot Of Head Direct Products Have Also Arrived .If Any Of The Mods Are There And Give Me Approval Today For Trading I Will Make This a Remember able Xmas For You Guys Out There And i Promise you That .Fingers Crossed And Waiting For Our Admin And Moderating Team :sad:

welcome Amarbir. I am looking at pocketing a pocket headphone amp from you. Which ones are in stock? What are the payment options?

You may register as a business with the forum to officially advertise. Pls talk to mods, madbullram.

regards

welcome Amarbir. I am looking at pocketing a pocket headphone amp from you. Which ones are in stock? What are the payment options?

You may register as a business with the forum to officially advertise. Pls talk to mods, madbullram.

regards

Hi ,
Its against the Rules currently sorry .I Have PMed The super Mod But Not Our Mod,I Will PM him right Away .BTW you Can check My Website

Welcome Amarbir,,

Bought some produts from you... Nice to see you here:)

Hi Boss ,
Soon you will Find Me Everywhere :yahoo:

Amarbir[Lynx-India];98215 said:
Hi ,
Its against the Rules currently sorry .I Have PMed The super Mod But Not Our Mod,I Will PM him right Away .BTW you Can check My Website

Hi Boss ,
Soon you will Find Me Everywhere :yahoo:

This place is hot for the products to be purchased from USA and people have plenty of requirements.. which you are recently enquiring into..:lol:

Amarbir[Lynx-India];98224 said:
Well ,
Talked To super Mod And Paid Them The Fee ,Lets See How Soon I Get Dealer Access And They Announce Me As Thier first Official Dealer :yahoo:

Some of us who are also active on the other forum knows, you are really fast and proved it here tooooo....:)

Welcome Amarbir:clapping:

Hi Amarbir,

Remember me? Got the RE2. You even talked to my wife over the phone because she was the one making the payment.

A very warm welcome here. It's very good that you have already contacted the supermod and want to do business officially as a dealer. I am sure you have read the rules of the forum.

Have a happy stay here and make it mutually beneficial.

Regards.

Hi Amarbir,

Remember me? Got the RE2. You even talked to my wife over the phone because she was the one making the payment.

A very warm welcome here. It's very good that you have already contacted the supermod and want to do business officially as a dealer. I am sure you have read the rules of the forum.

Have a happy stay here and make it mutually beneficial.

Regards.

Sir ,
I Have a Loud Pitched Volume and Maam Was Having a Tough Time :p Hee Hee

NEWS
We Are approved​

Last edited:
Amarbir[Lynx-India];98233 said:
Sir ,
I Have a Loud Pitched Volume and Maam Was Having a Tough Time :p Hee Hee

NEWS
We Are approved​

To celebrate the good news, maybe you should give HFV members a big discount on the Qinpu A-6000's. :) As of today, if I buy from head-direct + shipping + customs will still be lesser than your price.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back