Amazon.in amazing offer on TV, Music and Games

Thanks! I ordered couple CDs yesterday "Legend-Bob Marley" and one of "Johnny Cash" - big fan of both.

Today I dont see the extra 25% promotion getting applied. If anyone sees it please update the thread :)

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm if the blu-rays of Elysium and Captain Phillips Indian version are also 4k mastered quality like the US and UK ones or are the usual drab SONY DADC ones?

I ordered 30 different artist's cds.
Mainly Eric clapton, sting, richard marx, bob marley, police, rod stuwert, madona, R.E.M, fleetwood mac, eagles, yanni, cliff richard, neil diamond, bryan adams, duran duran, tayler swift, Ravi shankar, sakkir hussain etc....

Now i am not getting the extra 50% off for music cds... Have anyone checked the offer today evening?

Thanks! I ordered couple CDs yesterday "Legend-Bob Marley" and one of "Johnny Cash" - big fan of both.

Today I dont see the extra 25% promotion getting applied. If anyone sees it please update the thread :)

Thanks!

Checked just now, extra 50% off on music CDs is not applicable anymore.

Yes, I checked with the customer care. They said the extra 20% is just promotional offer which gets enabled only sometimes.

So need to keep any eye on that and once enabled and someone catches it, just update this thread so everyone knows :)

Sorry.. My bad... Extra 40% off only... But still worth... Extra 40% is applicable to already 50% off cds... So its around 70% off overall...

Last edited:
Got Gravity 3D.. has been eyeing that for quite sometime now. More than 50% discount on that one.

Amazing Spiderman- yet to be released also available for pre-order at more 50% discount.

Got a VCD delivered instead of the BluRay ordered and paid for.

Apart from the frustration, let us see how long it takes to get the matter solved. I think that with the high number of orders they messed it up. I prefer to buy from a neighborhood store for this reason which gives me equally good discounts all the year round.

( Amazon store name which has sent the wrong item - Entertainment store. )

Last edited:

Apart from the frustration, let us see how long it takes to get the matter solved. I think that with the high number of orders they messed it up. I prefer to buy from a neighborhood store for this reason which gives me equally good discounts all the year round.

Shivam,

Even I have faced the similar issue with my order. One of the title Schindler's list as the below link states the format as Blu Ray and also I had applied a filter for Blu Ray discs while ordering. But the closer look at the image says DVD, did not bother to look into those details at that time of ordering.

Amazon.in: Buy Schindler's List DVD, Blu-ray Online at Best Prices in India | Movies & TV Shows

When I had a chat with Amazon the following was the response:

I am following up with the recent chat interaction you had with us regarding the wrong item "Schindler's List" you had received in the order # 404-6625325-7546764 , I am very sorry about this, It looks like our shipping department has picked up a wrong item while shipping your order.

I've checked your order and see it was placed with Pritam Music Pvt. Ltd., a seller on our website. Because Pritam Music Pvt. Ltd.'s inventory is constantly changing, we can't replace items sold by them that are Fulfilled by Amazon.

Instead you may return the item for full refund, You can follow the link below to find instructions and a return mailing label for returning your order:

Seriously Amazon India standards are slowly deteriorating :sad:

Got a DVD delivered (Schilndler's List) delivered instead of the Blu Ray and the Amazon CS promptly said because teh said item is not in stock, we can refund the full amount !!! That was a dampener tbh !!!

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B006QQCXL6/

The link :) and seller was Pritam Music.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back