Amazon.in amazing offer on TV, Music and Games

Just wanted to thank the OP for this post. Ordered a bunch of ARR audio CDs and a couple of Pink Floyd and BA Anthology.
Total damage: 1600 but really happy with the killing!

I received my 6 audio CDs yesterday and today when I looked at almost 4 of these had broken cases. One of the Swades disc songs skips not sure whats the reason but the quality of CDs is not great. I think the quality of these audio companies is pathetic. The only CD among the lot Dil Se stands out with its nice quality. Overall happy with the price and VFM. Now over to rip them in WAV or FLAC ;)

Many a times I have also received CDs with broken cases. But cant blame amazon for this as the packing was good, but the quality of the cds as well as cases are pathetic.

I received my 6 audio CDs yesterday and today when I looked at almost 4 of these had broken cases. One of the Swades disc songs skips not sure whats the reason but the quality of CDs is not great. I think the quality of these audio companies is pathetic. The only CD among the lot Dil Se stands out with its nice quality. Overall happy with the price and VFM. Now over to rip them in WAV or FLAC ;)

I've noticed that too. Quite a few CD cases I've received have broken off bits and pieces whether from Flipkart or from Amazon.in regardless of the fact that they were well packed. More irritating is the skipping on the new CD, sometimes I notice tracks that skip are around areas that have circumferential scratches often due to the CD not being secured and moving around in the case.

Some tracks skip even when there are no visible scratches either. For these tracks I've noticed that EAC's log usually reports "timing errors". Haven't looked into what that is, but ripping that track in EAC's "burst" mode usually gets it across with no audible problems. There however are some stubborn ones and for those I think EAC's error correcting mode is required.

af07b10b-caf7-4075-bda4-0eadd4078bee_zpsdb942c38.jpg

:thumbsup:

:cheers:

7 orders total of 100+ CDs, all got delivered. Listened to some of them except one (skipping at the last track) all are fine. As usual some cases are broken otherwise did not find other any issues.

Hd 429 headphones for 3.4k at Amazon.in lightning deal.

wonder if it's a good one or not!!

edit :

wrong thread?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back