Amazon.in amazing offer on TV, Music and Games

50%off and additional 50%off on music CDs from Amazon.in, total 75% :yahoo:
Just picked up 7 albums for around 500.
Similar offers for Movies, TV shows and games as well.

Can see 50 %% where is additional 25 %

Thanks BTW:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Ordered some BluRay discs at great savings. Even though Amazon says that it is applicable on all Amazon fulfilled orders but I did not get the discount on all though all the items were Amazon fulfilled. Still I am happy at the overall savings on most of the titles.

Ordered some BluRay discs at great savings. Even though Amazon says that it is applicable on all Amazon fulfilled orders but I did not get the discount on all though all the items were Amazon fulfilled. Still I am happy at the overall savings on most of the titles.

Shivam,

I have just updated the other thread.

Ensure that the the seller is not "Entertainment Store, India" eventhough he is marked as Amazon fulfilled we are not getting the discount. You need to choose either Pritam Music or " Smart Buy Movies Storefront" to avail this additional discounts.

Even I had tried couple of times with this Entertainment Store, India and then had to cancel and reorder the items to get this 40% discount.

Guys - Do check out the final pricing and the breakup. Somehow there's some glitch in their website (unofficially acknowledged by the customer care too) in the way they're calculating the promotions.

Only some of the CDs have the promotion applied. They have not mentioned upfront which CDs would it be applied to. I myself placed orders for a few CDs/BR but am now finding that the way the promotions have been applied is not consistent. I've already mailed them about it and would be returning some of the CDs where promotions have not been applied.

BTW - For action movie fans, 'The Raid - Redemption' bluray is available on 40% discount.

50%off and additional 50%off on music CDs from Amazon.in, total 75% :yahoo:
Just picked up 7 albums for around 500.
Similar offers for Movies, TV shows and games as well.

Yesterday i'd purchased 30 international cd"s. Total cd's value more than rs.10k but my actual purchase amount was below 4k. Amount saved more than 6k.
For example... if your purchase amount rs.1000 amazon directly reduce additional 25% for promotional offer. So utilise this opportunity. May be tomorrow the last day for this offer

sheesh! i searched for it...did not find it :(

Found it...as well as the complete X-men blu ray collection (individuals not box set)...total damage 4K something...savings 3K...

The offer is applicable for Amazon fullfilled items only...sometimes if you click on the product, the default seller may not be 'Amazon fullfilled'...you can click on 'more sellers' and choose one with the Amazon Fullfilled logo...the discounts apply to them...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back