Amazon uk delivery time

sukhas19

Hi Guys,
I placed an order on Jan 7. I have not yet received it. Any idea? how long does it take nowadays. Do they use Indian Post to deliver it ?

Tuesday 15 Jan 2013. I mailed them last week. They replied back saying they are crediting my shipping charges. And asked me to wait till Jan 23..

Thats nice na from their side..
IMHO you can wait till coming Monday evening and then mail them that ur package haven't arrived.
BTW what did u order.

Tuesday 15 Jan 2013. I mailed them last week. They replied back saying they are crediting my shipping charges. And asked me to wait till Jan 23..

If you don't receive the order by 23rd, either you can ask for full refund or they can send you a replacement of the same order without any extra cost.
Check the below post in which I mentioned all the scenario regarding orders from Amazon UK.

http://www.hifivision.com/movies/29205-custom-duty-discussion-blu-rays-imported-15.html#post442561

Hi Guys,
I placed an order on Jan 7. I have not yet received it. Any idea? how long does it take nowadays. Do they use Indian Post to deliver it ?

I got some DVDs through amazon uk last month and they took about three weeks. But they did arrive without any problem.

Guys I got the same sets of blu ray twice.....may be i can sell one set....

The right thing to do would be to contact Amazon and ask them what to do.

When shipping out replacements Amazon usually asks that you return the original shipment, though in some cases they have been known to say that you can keep the original and the replacement too.

Play nice. Amazon's refund and replacement policies are great, let's help them keep it that way.

When shipping out replacements Amazon usually asks that you return the original shipment, though in some cases they have been known to say that you can keep the original and the replacement too.

Play nice. Amazon's refund and replacement policies are great, let's help them keep it that way.

Dude they never asked me to return the original shipment. And please i got it through our shitty Post office. And how on earth i am supposed to return them back? huh? And for your kind info i waited for 2 weeks to ask them about the delivery. And why are you simply passing on judgement whom you dont know? "Play nice" you think i deliberately asked them to send me the shipment again? What are you implying dude?

Thanks but NO Thanks...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guys before trying to abuse others, think twice...I am not a guy who will take any kind of abuse lightly... Please dont make me say things I hate...

Dude they never asked me to return the original shipment. And please i got it through our shitty Post office. And how on earth i am supposed to return them back? huh? And for your kind info i waited for 2 weeks to ask them about the delivery. And why are you simply passing on judgement whom you dont know? "Play nice" you think i deliberately asked them to send me the shipment again? What are you implying dude?

Chill man, chill. You'll bust an artery at this rate. No offense meant, no judgements made either nor any abuse handed out.

My last order in Amazon-UK was about a month old and was last updated to be delivered by yesterday. Since the revised date also got crossed and I am yet to receive the BDs, I reached the customer care so as to let them know about the delivery issue. They immediately promised to waive off the shipping charges and requested me to wait for few more days. Again was happy for the prompt reply and action. This was beyond my expectation. Hope it arrives in next few days.

Something amazing is happening with amazon UK deliveries since Feb. I have been receiving items in flat 3-4 days with normal delivery.

Happened with one order placed in Jan iirc, Received in flat 3 days.
Again Happened with last order, Received in flat 4 days (that includes Saturday and sunday)

If postal department clears it fast, there is no problem. I have had deliveries in 2 weeks to 6 weeks from Amazon, UK. Amazon.com/Aramex is consistent with 7 days.

Something amazing is happening with amazon UK deliveries since Feb. I have been receiving items in flat 3-4 days with normal delivery.

Happened with one order placed in Jan iirc, Received in flat 3 days.
Again Happened with last order, Received in flat 4 days (that includes Saturday and sunday)

Same here. Amazon UK has excellent delivery services in NCR, even with Royal Mail delivery. All the orders are delivered within 5 days.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back