amazon.uk - free shipping to india

Contact foreign post office at Kiran Shankar Roy Rd, B B D Bagh. I had purchase 5 bluray disc during 2010 balck friday from amazon.com received 4th April 2012 they stuck in customs.:sad:

If you have any contact please share, I think the same will be the case with even mine.

Hi,
checked with the foreign post office in kolkata. they said except for registered articles , they are unable to track regular items. So there goes the story.

Well nice to hear someone got a parcel of records ! Was there any customs duty levied ? Several of my friends and mine are held up since 18 December 2011.

Was given to understand that a Chennai based firm was clearing items in Bulk from Secondspin (USA) -one of my friend's got two orders with approx 30% customs duty levied on each - but that was in January- since then we have not received a single parcel.:sad:

Hi,

check up with the postal department. vinyl records do not attract any customs. I was told this by the foreign post office in kolkata . i have till date received 17 vinyl with no custom duties. only 1 has become untraceable. Sad as i feel. sgt peppers where art thou ??

hey Brother ,

Thanks for the advice. Is there any contact person i can get , even a tout or something will do. Or how do i get about doing the same.

on amazon.uk, on the right you can see a 'help' button. under that you will have a 'contact us'. use that to message them. just make sure you include the order number in the message and say the order has not been delivered.

I have one vinyl order via normal post from eil.com not sure when that will come to me, rest two vinyls I could not entrust normal post but have routed via aramex (yet to reach).

My other BDs came fine to me from amazon.co.uk this time. Stioll one more to get. Usually the estimated date nowadays is increasing.

Well nice to hear someone got a parcel of records ! Was there any customs duty levied ? Several of my friends and mine are held up since 18 December 2011.

Was given to understand that a Chennai based firm was clearing items in Bulk from Secondspin (USA) -one of my friend's got two orders with approx 30% customs duty levied on each - but that was in January- since then we have not received a single parcel.:sad:

Same problem here...I have ordered over 400 cds from secondspin in the past 6 years.All that stopped last year. December was the last parcel I got. After that 2 parcels lost. Luckily got a refund. Same with 4/5 friends of mine.Nothing seems to be arriving:mad:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back