amazon.uk - free shipping to india

Hi Friend,

I am not sure what will happen If you decline the parcel when the post man bring it may be they will sent it back to the address, but since it is in the normal mail I doubt that... Hi fellow members please advice..

This is the reply I got from Amazon.uk for one of my orders....

If the original package should arrive before the replacement has been dispatched, please cancel your replacement order via the "Cancel item" button beside your order information in Your Account.

If the original package should arrive afterward, please keep the item/s with our compliments, as the cost of return of the package is prohibitively expensive in this case. Perhaps you would like to donate it to a charity in your area if you feel it would be appropriate to do so.

Hi Srnair ,

Have you received your shipment from amzon.uk?

Regards.
Sukhas

I received the replacement order at last. Had to pay slight duty on the items (5 BDs). I had placed another order and I received that order too - this time a well 10 days before promised date and no duty.

All orders was marked as gift but surprising Amazon did not mark the second order as gift. Yet there was no duty. Customs are funny people.

I ordered the following BD's

The Fall
This is it
Thin Red line

for an unbelievable price of Rs. 1305 from Amazon UK

Ordered them on the 30th of June and got it yesterday (5th of July).

Somehow, the HArry potter and deathly hallows part 1 was not included in the free shipping although it too is sold by amazon, dont know why.

Hi, is there any way to monitor the shipping? My Life + Planet Earth bds were despatched on 30 june. Usually how many days will it take to receive?

Hi, is there any way to monitor the shipping? My Life + Planet Earth bds were despatched on 30 june. Usually how many days will it take to receive?
No tracking/monitoring available on Amazon for international orders. :(

Amazon indicates the date of shipping and approximate date of arrival. Check your order.

Hi Friend, the delivery dates depend on the place to which the item gets shipped.

As for amazon - no one can get you the exact delivery dates - it can reach you between 2 weeks of shipment to a max of 2 months [from my experience]. Keep your fingers crossed :)

I got my LOTR Extended Edition - last saturday [02 Jul] :) - this was ordered on Jun 12

-- A bit of greenish here and there :indifferent14: ; other than that AMAZING :clapping:

If they are no use to you, then you can put them on sale. Someone with region free player can offload them from you.

Always verify from Blu-Ray.com (UK) about the region coding.

If they are no use to you, then you can put them on sale. Someone with region free player can offload them from you.

Always verify from Blu-Ray.com (UK) about the region coding.

Yeah I do verify always...but its most region free when UK blu-rays mention Region B (A,C untested) ...LOTR Extended also had same mention so was hoping...but well I was about to hit the amazon payment button but Srnair's post above stopped me :)

Ordering what I feel is one helluva cheap deal from one of my favt directors...

Clint Eastwood: The Director's Collection [Blu-ray][Region Free] which after VAT deduction is coming for GBP 14.99 ...not a bad price for 5 films in one set!

Also checking some more titles now..to round off the GBP 25 limit ;)

Who ever have been on the fence to buy Alien Anthology, there can't be any better price or time. Amazon UK is selling it for 13.99 GBP rush into and grab a copy...
Alien Anthology Amazon UK
Alien Anthology HMV UK

I bought it for 19.99 last month :sad:.
Anyhow, I consoled myself with the knowledge that after adjusting for VAT deduction, the difference is about 5 GBP, which is less than INR 400.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back