Amp for 2 Apart Cm3t speakers.

Aby_supersonic

Basically I am looking for a compact sized amp for Apart Cm3t speakers.
1. Audio preference (Music / Movies) = 75/ 25%

2. Budget =around Rs. 15000 but if lower is possible great.

3. Room Size (Lenght x Breadth x Height = ? 16.5 x 11x10 feet

4. Source (CD /DVD /Satellite /Other) = aux would do if Usb and Bluetooth are available
Please inform.

5. Existing components to be integrated with new purchase (Speaker /Amp /Cables /Equaliser /Other) = 2 apart cm3t

6. Can used AVR be considered (Y/N) = N

7. Other details /preferences = as small the size of can be the better and the room is white decor so it should not look awkward.

Thanks in advance
Aby

Look up Class D amplifiers. Something like this. They are usually compact and don't heat up.

Need branded stuff not just any amp.
I am looking at audac com 3 / com 104
Or Apart MA30.
Do you think these will work fine.

I have no idea about PA amplifiers. All I know is they have high distortion most of the times, and are not suitable for home use.

Basically I am looking for a compact sized amp for Apart Cm3t speakers.
1. Audio preference (Music / Movies) = 75/ 25%

2. Budget =around Rs. 15000 but if lower is possible great.

3. Room Size (Lenght x Breadth x Height = ? 16.5 x 11x10 feet

4. Source (CD /DVD /Satellite /Other) = aux would do if Usb and Bluetooth are available
Please inform.

5. Existing components to be integrated with new purchase (Speaker /Amp /Cables /Equaliser /Other) = 2 apart cm3t

6. Can used AVR be considered (Y/N) = N

7. Other details /preferences = as small the size of can be the better and the room is white decor so it should not look awkward.

Thanks in advance
Aby
i would suggest you this
https://www.amazon.com/FX-Audio-Amp...words=fx+audio+d802c&psc=1&smid=ADPE7GPX91ORE

someone in forum bought it from me, may be he can chip in and suggest about its quality, i have used it for only one hour, sounds fantastic.

Hi
Thank you for the suggestions, but the thing is this is a commercial interior design job.
The client was promised all reputed a-class
Products that is why I am stressing on brands.
I found apart MA30 was closest but I need to be sure it will work with cm3t speakers.
As I am trying to understand how the connections will be made and what technical details should I check before placing the order.
The room in question is the owners personal
cabin in this home office project and it has been further compacted with the furniture
placed.

Frankly i have never heard of the Apart speakers or the MA30 amplifier. so looking at the specs it seems the amp should comfortably drive those speakers. The only thing is that the amps seem to be for public address system, not Hi-Fi. Speakers are too small (3 inches paper cone). The amplifier has mic inputs, and is a Class D module. Will you be needing mic inputs? ( Karaoke) FX audio recommended by fm @dheerajin has been used by a few on this forum and are happy at this price point.

first thing , you have to get correct idea of what you are aspring...100 vollt is is not meant for speakers ....amp comes with SMPS...that can take any voltage ..so you just have to worry about 80watt per channel and that is sufficient for what you are pairing....so just go with that according to your budget...if you want more than this....then you have to expand your budget....

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back