Amp for Cambridge Audio DV99 with Usher s520 or B&W 685 or Mezzo 2

sunilk43

Thank you ..

I am planning to set up a music system in my home.. I have shortlised Cambridge Audio DV99
Usher s520 or B&W 685 or Mezzo 2

Can anyone suggest an entry level amplifier which sync with above mentioned speakers?

I am just a novice & started my auditioning recently...

Thanks ..
Sunil :)

Re: Welcome to HiFiVision.com

Thank you ..

I am planning to set up a music system in my home.. I have shortlised Cambridge Audio DV99

Can anyone suggest an entry level amplifier which sync with above mentioned speakers?

Thanks ..

Hi:

Those are really good speakers you've chosen for a 2-channel setup. The reason for you selecting DV99, i guess, is that you want the DV99 to do the duty of both video and audio to a decent level, and yes, it does. Regarding speakers, from what I've heard, Mezzo 2 would be a nice speaker and it would really gel nicely with the CA. But, the other speakers you mentioned might blow the Mezzo 2 away, so just audition all the speakers.

Since you asked for an int. amp. that syncs with all the speakers, now that's a tough one to make. My take for your setup would be something like this,

CA DV99 + CA 540/640 + Mezzo 2
CA DV99 + Marantz PM7001 + Mezzo 2
CA DV99 + NAD 355 + B&W 685

PS - I have no idea about Usher. You haven't mentioned about the budget for the int. amp.

Re: Welcome to HiFiVision.com

hi sunil!

i would suggest you to audition the advance acoustic map 105 integrated amplifier before you make a decision. you are welcomed for an audition.

regards,
abhishek.

Thank you ..

Thanks ..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back