amp for sonodyne ceiling speakers Ci 6xi

hi, down to the last few purchases. Someone please help a decent amp for sonodyne Ci6xi ceiling speakers i have installed through out my basement. There are in all 8 speakers in one loop and 4 other speakers in another seperate loo (i would need 2 amps as both loops are not connected to each other). someone recommended the sonodyne Sia 310 / 320 for the 8 speaker loop. Is it advisable ? i am attaching link of technical specs for the speakers. any help will be appreciated. thanks.

Welcome To Sonodyne

hi, down to the last few purchases. Someone please help a decent amp for sonodyne Ci6xi ceiling speakers i have installed through out my basement. There are in all 8 speakers in one loop and 4 other speakers in another seperate loo (i would need 2 amps as both loops are not connected to each other). someone recommended the sonodyne Sia 310 / 320 for the 8 speaker loop. Is it advisable ? i am attaching link of technical specs for the speakers. any help will be appreciated. thanks.

Welcome To Sonodyne

I got a 310.

Can connect your CI 6xi to it.

Shoot a mail to sonodyne, leave your number there, you will get a call from calcutta and they will suggest you how to go about it.

2 questions : 1. How many 6xi speakers did u put on one amp ? 2. How do they sound ?
also i notice u have the sonus V3 dipole speakers. how are they ? i am thinking of buying a pair to make it a 7.1 HT. presently its 5.1

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back