Need Guidance-Ceiling speakers for home Ambient Music

Dineshreddi

I have provisioned a 6 speaker setup for my hall, living and dining in the false ceileing

The diameter (cutout) which I provisioned in ceiling is 203mm approx 7.9 Inch.

The cable is laid already and in loop format only 3 inputs are the source.

Need suggestion on which brand speakers and should I buy reciever or amp.

I have provisioned a 6 speaker setup for my hall, living and dining in the false ceileing

The diameter (cutout) which I provisioned in ceiling is 203mm approx 7.9 Inch.

The cable is laid already and in loop format only 3 inputs are the source.

Need suggestion on which brand speakers and should I buy reciever or amp.
Hi :)

If i under stand this correctly, you have 2 speaker cut outs per room, and a total of 3 rooms. And the two speakers per room will be looped , so that we have 3 inputs at the amp.
If you want to play the same music in all 3 rooms at the same volume, then any old 3 channel avr will do.

However, if you want the functionality of having different music at different levels in each room, then you will need a multiroom system which supports 3 zones. Both parasound as well as nad have these systems. But before you go down that path, have you considered multi-room wireless speakers from sonos or if you are a apple user the apple home pods. These can be played individually in each room or grouped together in party mode. And dont need any wiring except a power cable as they work off your wifi network and are controllable by a phone.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back