Amplifier Cabinets

Hello,

I just found this link, where this person from Kolkata is selling nice amplifier cabinets. His contact details are in the video description.

Just posting it so that many of us may get a cabinet for their DIY amplifier project.

I have no relation with them nor marketing them.

Moderator pls delete thread if it violates forum rules.

Thanks!

I have no relation to the seller. And hope suggestions are taken in positive spirit. I want to support indian DIYers and mfrs. thats why am posting.

-- The inside area looks small.
-- There is no need for volume controls at back. This is DIY people who have assembled amplifiers pcbs etc. and they need 'Custom' binding post position, Power inlet, and Most I guess can manage small toolwork for front and back panel.
-- Anyway power cord inlet is too close to speaker out.
-- Aestheticwise no need for 8 hexagon screws, LED Holes and powerswitch hole on front panel.
-- Inside L section metal brace finish can be improved. Looks like painted or powder coated L Aluminum section. Sheet Metal Section would have good finish premade. Though are difficult to tap, thread and cut.
-- Ventilation on top and bottom cover is not good. No compromise on that. Looks like some die press cutting or laser cost is saved.
-- price is very subjective matter. One can afford different price levels, I understand Mfrs. need to profit. But they should look around if any well made finished things (for ex. from ch in a) at what cost they are offering

I repeat again please take this in positive spirit.

Regards

The issue here in our country is the less interest in diy.We have very less people who do diy so nobody interested to do a professional chassis which cost very hi for few numbers not worth to get profit.In our case we have to spend a good amount for chassis that will double the cost of diy build.when I build ovation nx amp I got very good cabinet from theaudiocrafts and for hiraga its bibin who provided cabinet.But for them its not worth for there effort.The only option now is to import from china .Group buy will be the best option.

its nice to hear we have options. If you provide more details about them will be a nice share for all who do DIY

Not so true, Nishant aka Beginner_N on this forum supplies cabinets of high quality and realistic pricing, he's also an enthusiast, there are others too.

+1 stefan!
Having used them, I must admit that Nishant's enclosures offer no compromise quality and high VFM factor.

its nice to hear we have options. If you provide more details about them will be a nice share for all who do DIY

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back