Amplifier Chasis Suppliers in Mumbai/Delhi

KunalAher

Hi,
We are building a custom amplifier and preamplifier as a hobby project. We need affordable chasis for preamp and amplifiers . I asked around Lamington road but no one was found stocking those. Can anyone guide me with this ? I would also need knobs and other accessories.

I tried connecting few suppliers from India mart but many have a requirement of min 100 or 1000 pieces.

Regards
Kunal

For one off custom cabinet, talk to Mr Panchal +91 98206 28918 in Shukla Street, Jogeshwari West. He usually makes with steel sheets as per your design. Since they don't usually have varieties of dies for punching holes for air flow, specific diameter holes for various connectors, etc it is best to provide them with scaled CAD drawings (Coreldraw works fine too) so that the sheets can be cut at nearby laser facilities (for extra cost).

If you want to keep costs lower, try CK Electronics (opposite Post Office on Kiln Road) in Lamington Road. They should have cabinets of various sizes like 12" width x 8" depth x 3" height or 12"x10"x3". They're usually of very thin and light gauge steel sheets (and therefore cheap) but paint job and alignment of screw holes is usually first rate. I use these cabinets all the time for preamps.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back