Amplifier for dali zensor 3

Moimanuh

Hi, i am looking for amplifiers for dali zensor 3. Does anyone have experience with norge 1000 concerto gold paired with dali z3? Also please recommend amps for dali z3. Budget upto 30k. Thanks

Marantz 6005 or best find a used arcam a19. JUST FOR STRETCH Rega brio 2017 used around at 50K

Hi, i am looking for amplifiers for dali zensor 3. Does anyone have experience with norge 1000 concerto gold paired with dali z3? Also please recommend amps for dali z3. Budget upto 30k. Thanks

Hi

If you are going to hear music at conservative volumes then the Marantz amps 500x or 600x series work.....had the setup at moms place and if the volume was climbed up beyond the 11 o clock poisition.....the amp used to shut off.....could not sustain.

Moved the stereo amp out and put a NR series Marantz AVR to drive them....the speakers work effortlessly...plus you get digital inputs and also 9 band EQ to manually adjust for each speaker......besides the 50 watts RMS at 8 ohms (70 RMS at 6 ohms) the AVR pumps...the EQ helps to boost some gain...also there are manual speaker levels you can adjust and also source input levels.....NR1508 available for 33k odd on HifiMart

If you want a pure stereo amp...look out for an amp which can at least pump out 70 watts RMS continuous....perhaps the Yamaha Network Stereo amps may fit your budget......

https://in.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/r-s202/index.html

Hi

If you are going to hear music at conservative volumes then the Marantz amps 500x or 600x series work.....had the setup at moms place and if the volume was climbed up beyond the 11 o clock poisition.....the amp used to shut off.....could not sustain.

Moved the stereo amp out and put a NR series Marantz AVR to drive them....the speakers work effortlessly...plus you get digital inputs and also 9 band EQ to manually adjust for each speaker......besides the 50 watts RMS at 8 ohms (70 RMS at 6 ohms) the AVR pumps...the EQ helps to boost some gain...also there are manual speaker levels you can adjust and also source input levels.....NR1508 available for 33k odd on HifiMart

If you want a pure stereo amp...look out for an amp which can at least pump out 70 watts RMS continuous....perhaps the Yamaha Network Stereo amps may fit your budget......

https://in.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/r-s202/index.html
Did you audition norge amps ? 1000 gold has 80w continuous. Plus they are class AB amp.

I had used Norge way back 15 years and would not want to get there back again on the same brand...somehow don't like the sound signature the models provide today.

If you feel it will meet the requirement, then you can proceed...the Z3s are placement specific. I believe there are a few members who use the said Norge amp but with Wharfedale or other speakers....not heard or read it being paired with Dalis

I had used Norge way back 15 years and would not want to get there back again on the same brand...somehow don't like the sound signature the models provide today.

If you feel it will meet the requirement, then you can proceed...the Z3s are placement specific. I believe there are a few members who use the said Norge amp but with Wharfedale or other speakers....not heard or read it being paired with Dalis
I guess norge wont be worthy of the 16k. Yamaha is available for 20k. Any other amp you suggest? I have to buy it online as i have no option of auditioning in my city

If there is no chance to audition, you can read some feedback and reviews on this forum....i am sure those members then can be requested to send you a video via whatsapp to give you some idea if you are not able to find some video over youtube on the amps.....

Audition is key in any purchase and as far as these things go, you need to trust your ears and make the purchase....(better in person)

If it is possible for you to visit the nearest city which would have good dealers / shops who sell such amps, it will help. You can audition and hear all available and then take the plunge to purchase online

Thanks. I am inclining towards 6006 or nad. But have some concern with warranty and servicing as there is no service centre in my place or nearby.

Well that would be the case for you if using most brands.....if you use any electronic in the intended manner...nothing goes wrong.....it will last

I have been using PM 6005+Dali Z -3 since last 2 years it is very good setup. At the time of beginning I have paired many amp. with Dali but 6005 was well paired in the price cost of 20k to 35k. However please make audition before finalization.

Thanks

Raj

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back