Amplifier Remote repair shop in Pune

vijayk

I'm using Vincent SV-236MK Tube Amp in preAmp mode in my HiFi setup
It remote control gone bad due to battery liquid leak
Its main IC need to replace and unable to find place who can source this IC or repair entire remote

You must have used duracell battery. Lost a few remotes because of duracell. I took a pledge never to buy a duracell again.

Open the remote and see if the copper traces can be repaired. You can post the photo of the PCB. The ic in all probability will be fine, it will be the copper traces that will corrode with the leak.

I have repaired remotes and calculators by using a lead pencil and repeatedly drawing over the traces and bit of soldering

You must have used duracell battery. Lost a few remotes because of duracell. I took a pledge never to buy a duracell again.

Open the remote and see if the copper traces can be repaired. You can post the photo of the PCB. The ic in all probability will be fine, it will be the copper traces that will corrode with the leak.

I have repaired remotes and calculators by using a lead pencil and repeatedly drawing over the traces and bit of soldering
Thanks dear,
I will try method you explain here and also share pics of PCB for your observation

Cheers

Yes you absolutely right on the battery I used,.,.,., thats Duracell, more money and free damage :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back