Amplifier within 50K : Please suggest

Thanks Grunthos.

Any view of Dali Z3 and NAC C326BEE synergy and CA DACMAGIC 100?

Also, could anyone please guide me as to how to add google chromecast to C326BEE?

Help and suggestions much appreciated.
Hi
Chromecast is the easiest thing to plug and play
You need a working wifi at home
Once you plug chromecast into your audio-in of your receiver, use the Google Home app on your phone to configure chromecast with your home wifi
And that's it really!

Then, all apps which support chromecast (Spotify, Tidal, Saavn etc) will show up an icon for casting.

Please keep in mind - Chromecast default is the video one, with HDMI output, which most people use.

The one you need is Chromecast Audio

Meanwhile, curious what made you drop the Cambridge Audio CX A60?
It sounds like a great piece of kit, with all connection options...

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I hope I am not talking out of context but if, depending on rest of your chain, please see if you can avoid integrated and go for power amplifier. The problem is that these integrateds have very mediocre preamp section. So, in case you have a DAC with volume control or any other means of controlling the volume, avoid integrateds.

Hi
Chromecast is the easiest thing to plug and play
You need a working wifi at home
Once you plug chromecast into your audio-in of your receiver, use the Google Home app on your phone to configure chromecast with your home wifi
And that's it really!

Then, all apps which support chromecast (Spotify, Tidal, Saavn etc) will show up an icon for casting.

Please keep in mind - Chromecast default is the video one, with HDMI output, which most people use.

The one you need is Chromecast Audio

Meanwhile, curious what made you drop the Cambridge Audio CX A60?
It sounds like a great piece of kit, with all connection options...

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Grunthos and apologies for the late reply. Was traveling.

Its majorily budget which led to looking for other options.

Have finally zeroed upon NAD C326BEE and Cambridge audio DAC-MAGIC 100. Costed ~37K for both. It is on the way to me from Belgium. Shall post the initial impression soon.

Thanks Grunthos and apologies for the late reply. Was traveling.

Its majorily budget which led to looking for other options.

Have finally zeroed upon NAD C326BEE and Cambridge audio DAC-MAGIC 100. Costed ~37K for both. It is on the way to me from Belgium. Shall post the initial impression soon.
Sorry if poking my nose, CUSTOMSDUTY what Hpnd?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hello Babudeb,

Apologies for missing this post.

Have just placed the order now and got it delivered to my brother in Belgium.

He will be carrying it on 25th Nov to India.

I am just hoping that it's not caught at the customs.

I got my Marantz receiver similarly imported in Jan this year and was able to dodge the customs.

Hello,

Where can I get it at 50K?

This was in my radar for a prospect buy but not sure if the price is 50K.

exposure 1010 available at 45k - mrp 57k

Hey JayaRaa,

Thanks, Saw it in HFmart as well.

This was actually not meeting my criteria for following:-

- Sub out.
- MP3 input

And hence the NAD.

How is NAD compared to exposure? Though i have heard a lot about exposure but have not auditioned this ever.

Could you please let me know ur view on NAD C326 Vs Exposure 1010.

- Sub out.
- MP3 input

There are ways to connect sub to any integrated amp regardless of sub out
Google "connect subwoofer to integrated amp" for all websites
Google "connect subwoofer to integrated amp hifivision" for specifically this forum. There have been several solutions mentioned here

What exactly do you mean by "MP3 input"?

There are ways to connect sub to any integrated amp regardless of sub out
Google "connect subwoofer to integrated amp" for all websites
Google "connect subwoofer to integrated amp hifivision" for specifically this forum. There have been several solutions mentioned here

What exactly do you mean by "MP3 input"?

Sure Naturelover,

Will certainly research more.

Many renowned amps like Cambridge audio CX-A60/80, NAD amps, Arcam FMJ19- all have a MP3 as an input source where mobile/DAPs like astel & Kern / FIIO X3/5/7 can be connected using a 3.5 MM jack.

I know this is not a very good source for critical listening, however, decent/Handy enough for casual listening.

Views..??

Many renowned amps like Cambridge audio CX-A60/80, NAD amps, Arcam FMJ19- all have a MP3 as an input source where mobile/DAPs like astel & Kern / FIIO X3/5/7 can be connected using a 3.5 MM jack.

I know this is not a very good source for critical listening, however, decent/Handy enough for casual listening.

Views..??

Use a 3.5mm to 2RCA cord and keep it permanently connected to the amp or use a bluetooth adaptor.

Hi,

You can also audition Acoustric Portrait Swara amp.
Very much under 50K and has 75W.

Buy their 20k dac or a hifiberry dac+ and you can stream MP3 on upnp.

-Amit

Hi Kumar442244,
At last the NAD C326 50wpc added. But I think Z3 sounds better in NR1607 as it provides more power than C326. Am I right ?

Hi Kumar442244,
At last the NAD C326 50wpc added. But I think Z3 sounds better in NR1607 as it provides more power than C326. Am I right ?

Hello Sanjiv,

The NAD amp just got delivered to my brother in Belgium which i will get by 26th of november.

Will share a review once i have heard enough to be qualified for a review.

Also NR1607 is also rated at 50 WPC

Attachments

• NAD.jpg
    NAD.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back