Vpi Classic TT

img0500u.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Ray Samuel Nighthawk F-117 Phono Pre

img0495o.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dynavectar DV-20X

Hi Vasu,
congrats on your new setup. The VPI looks beautiful. Have you done any adjustments yourself or just using the factory settings? Are you using any antiskating?
Thanks.

Hi Vasu,
congrats on your new setup. The VPI looks beautiful. Have you done any adjustments yourself or just using the factory settings? Are you using any antiskating?
Thanks.

Thanks Mahi,
I haven't done any adjustments myself and i am not using antiskating.
Regards

Hi Vasu,
Congratulations for the new setup. The phono - Nihthawk, did you import it or got it thru' an Indian vendor?

Manoj

Absolutely fabulous, Vasu. Of course I have already heard your new amp and speakers (but before you got the sources upgraded). Looks like I have to pay a visit one of these days. You missed giving details of the cables. I hear from reliable sources that you are now using a few new cables (power cords, speakers cables) in your system.

Regards.

Absolutely fabulous, Vasu. Of course I have already heard your new amp and speakers (but before you got the sources upgraded). Looks like I have to pay a visit one of these days. You missed giving details of the cables. I hear from reliable sources that you are now using a few new cables (power cords, speakers cables) in your system.

Regards.

Thanks Asit Da,
I am using older Siltech London & VDH D102. The power cables also older Siltech Berlin. Only i have upgraded the speaker cables from Ecosse ES2.3 to JPS lab Ultraconductor II.

WOW!!!

Enjoy your beautiful new set-up Vasu, wish I could come over & listen to it :)

Lovely pics too, trust you are enjoying the Canon too :)

Sweet set up myriad! Are those the Usher DMD1's. Spent some time listening to those and those diamond tweeters are superb, very smooth, airy and most importantly fatigue free. Enjoy.
Cheers
Sid

Sweet set up myriad! Are those the Usher DMD1's. Spent some time listening to those and those diamond tweeters are superb, very smooth, airy and most importantly fatigue free. Enjoy.
Cheers
Sid

thanls Sid! Yes these are MD1 DMD. No doubt they are very open and airy.

WOW!!!

Enjoy your beautiful new set-up Vasu, wish I could come over & listen to it :)

Lovely pics too, trust you are enjoying the Canon too :)

Thanks denom!
Canon's pic quality is way better than cybershot which i was using before. It is a very good camera for amateurs like us

Congrats Mr. Vasu

Your system sounds just lovely- enjoyed every moment hearing that ( except the VPI) . Will drop in some time to listen the VPI - added recently.

Cheers
Pratim

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back