And its finally complete !!!

eastofthesun

Finally added the SOtm TX usb Ultra to my digital streaming setup and completed my whole digital setup :) . Now for a much deserved sunday of listening to music on all formats ranging from Vinyls to CD's to streaming :cool: . It apparently takes a 100 hrs to burn inso am getting to it right away !!!
cheers!

Finally added the SOtm TX usb Ultra to my digital streaming setup and completed my whole digital setup :) . Now for a much deserved sunday of listening to music on all formats ranging from Vinyls to CD's to streaming :cool: . It apparently takes a 100 hrs to burn inso am getting to it right away !!!
cheers!
Nice! Does it come close or (god forbid) beat your vinyl just yet :)

cheers!
cheers!
cheers!

It’s nice when the final piece of the puzzle snaps right in and makes everything feel right :)

Enjoy the music till your quest leads you to more final pieces:)

I have had the Tx USB ultra for a few years and remember the focus and snap it brought to the Music.

cheers!

Congratulations! SOtM makes some really nice gear.
I was really surprised when I discovered how much USB re-clocking improved the sound.

cheers!
Congratulations and I hope the result is outstanding. The beauty of Digital streaming is you can actually put it on a 24x7 loop if needed.

Doing that for Analogue helps one burn many calories :)

cheers!
Impressive setup you got there.

Some photos of your Stereo setup & HT Room would be welcome! 🤤

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back