Any alternate for Bose wall mount brackets?

RAC

Hi
My Santa just came to town with a Bose Acoustimass 6 Series II system. My BIL just gave me his HT for use till he may require it back again after a few months.

I got the complete set along with an Onkyo recever. What I miss to complete the system setup is the brackets to mount the cubes on the walls.
I checked the Bose site and they are available for a big price. Any information if there are local alternates or other places from where brackets can be sourced in Bangalore.
I need them urgently to complete the installation over this weekend.

Regards

Hi
I made a trip to SP road and saw some Indian and Chinese stuff.
Located a good set of Indian brackets for 1/6th the cost asked by Bose. The shop deals in all kinds of wall mounting brackets for TVs, speakers, speaker stands, etc.

Hi
I made a trip to SP road and saw some Indian and Chinese stuff.
Located a good set of Indian brackets for 1/6th the cost asked by Bose. The shop deals in all kinds of wall mounting brackets for TVs, speakers, speaker stands, etc.

Is it possible for you to give me the shop names/ exact locations? I may also like to visit those. Any prices quoted for the models you specified? thanks

Is it possible for you to give me the shop names/ exact locations? I may also like to visit those. Any prices quoted for the models you specified? thanks

Shop name: Anurag
#13/B-1, Muniswamappa Lane, SP Road Cross, Bangalore-02

This shop is on the left side after you take 4th or 5th right turn from the enterance of SP Road. Not sure about which right turn it was.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back