Any festival season 2011 deals for Onkyo ?

cavallino

Does anybody know if Onkyo is going to offer any festival season deals?

Do they have a history of festival season offers or not?

Thanks

I am interested to know this as well.

I have discussed this with mks_sharma21 and we both plan to buy Onkyo HT-S3400.
mks_sharma21 is from delhi and myself from gurgaon. If we get good deal, we will buy frm ebay. Let me know if you are interested, PM us for details.

Even I am considering buying the Onkyo-3400. My Initial plan is to buy this in Jan Next year as currently I am renovating my home. But might consider buying the same right now if I get a good deal. I am also from Delhi.

Even I am considering buying the Onkyo-3400. My Initial plan is to buy this in Jan Next year as currently I am renovating my home. But might consider buying the same right now if I get a good deal. I am also from Delhi.

ebay generally has these vouchers for festivals like diwali, dusshera, holi, new year etc., so even if you want to wait. you can wait...

The effective price for you will be 24K and 500GB HDD costing 2.5K Free so net cost for this Onkyo system will be 21.5K. If you can wait for few months, you may get good deals - may be new model of same/lesser price.

But dont think you will loose too much if you want to wait.

I am planning to buy Onkyo-3400. even we can talk to dealer and get group buy deal. I will be coming to Delhi in nov 1st week.

I am planning to buy Onkyo-3400. even we can talk to dealer and get group buy deal. I will be coming to Delhi in nov 1st week.

Sure PM me once you are in Delhi. Will look for other people interested in buying the will see what is the best deal we can get.

ebay generally has these vouchers for festivals like diwali, dusshera, holi, new year etc., so even if you want to wait. you can wait...

The effective price for you will be 24K and 500GB HDD costing 2.5K Free so net cost for this Onkyo system will be 21.5K. If you can wait for few months, you may get good deals - may be new model of same/lesser price.

But dont think you will loose too much if you want to wait.

Dude is there any warranty applicable on Onkyo if you buy through Internet channel ? From the site it looks like that there might not be warranty in that case.

I bought Onkyo 3400 for 22.5 K from Bajaj Electronics, Panjagutta, Hyderabad 30 days back. they are authorized sellers of Onkyo.

Nice..... and my setup is giving rreally good pleasure, sadly I've not been able to listen to it as much as I would have liked. The sound though is increadible.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back