Any FM with good knowledge of audio system build in Bangalore?

Staxxx

Can you please PM me if you have some knowledge of doing a computer PC build with audio components like the Lynx L22 PCI card and other such bits. Would appreciate your help for a few questions. Thanks.

Yes in my audio music server but am not sure if I need another one for my PC. I have some basic questions as I am not a computer component expert. I am not exactly sure why the sound card is necessary when I am only taking a S/PDIF out from the music server. Hence as I am planning to do the same with my PC, I am not sure whether I need to get one for it.

Can you please PM me if you have some knowledge of doing a computer PC build with audio components like the Lynx L22 PCI card and other such bits. Would appreciate your help for a few questions. Thanks.

Sir,

If you could pen down what you have / what you wish to do / what do you want to build etc. then we could take this discussion further;
With the Lynx Card in your possession - what is it you actually want to do ?
Lynx L22
Why did you choose this card ?
Word Clock Support ?
Besides this card has analogue in & out - do you want to use that ?

If you open up & share some details - some techie could try and suggest the path you may want to take...

Yes in my audio music server but am not sure if I need another one for my PC. I have some basic questions as I am not a computer component expert. I am not exactly sure why the sound card is necessary when I am only taking a S/PDIF out from the music server. Hence as I am planning to do the same with my PC, I am not sure whether I need to get one for it.

Please post your queries here, I will be glad to help you out.

You want to build a new PC ?

Thank you. I am not planning to build a new PC but require some other help which may involve a visit. Hence my request for someone in Bangalore.
Bhagwan, thank you for your response. I did not buy the Lynx card but it was within the music server that I have. I am not familiar with it and part of the issue I am dealing with is identifying what the card is used for - particularly if I am only using the digital output of the music server - i.e. as a transport.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back