Any operator broadcasting Wimbledon in HD?

I dont even have west indies vs india in sun hd,watching ten cricket in stb(local cable).

Maybe Wimbeldon will be telecast in HD. As it was the case with French Open they did not show the round 1 / 2 in HD and stratedbroadcast in HD from the 4th round onwards if I recollect correctly. So we may expect Wimbeldon in TS HD.

As of not TS is broadcasting India Vs WI matches in HD. They may start showing Wimbledon in HD after the India tour to WI.

Sigh...so much for Tennis fans. My better half has been after me to get Wimbledon at least semifinals and finals on big (projected) screen.

French open was telecast by Airtel from match one in HD, and my info says that no DTH is showing Wimbledon in HD here in India, too sad !

Who said u dat?

None of the operators are broadcasting wimbledon in HD.

Read it properly dude :) I have mentioned precisely the same. Guess you missed out the NOT part...

I was replying to Kaptan who was claiming both Wimbledon and Ten Cricket was broadcast in HD in Airtel.

You are right... None of the operators are telecasting Wimbledon in HD this time. I guess its a pricing factor.

Hope things will settle and we get to see from the action packed second week.

Last edited:
In Airtel its been telecasted. In channel No 222 Tewn Cricket hd and 223 ESPN hd

Please check out. I am using Airtel HD.

The question is regarding Wimbledon HD and its not telecasted in any of the DTH Operators.

Ten Cricket HD is broadcasted in Airtel, Dish and TataSky.

I am using both Airtel HD and Tatasky HD. 223 channel is not available.

Not sure what the reason for starting broadcasts late in a series are. I hope somehow they start broadcasting from Monday at least.

I guess license fees fall as time goes by. That's why HD operators in India show series in HD a few matches after the start.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back