Any possibility of 4K player launch in India?

so i did get the xbox slim, and then complimented that with this..

1751322e785edc28398e283fc5c1f1be.jpg

How about PIONEER BDP-180 this seems to be the only option for poor indian?

I am not willing to buy this .. as it can only upscale 4k and cannot play 4k .. my tv supports HDR ..waiting for a player which supports HDR. BUT without a blueray player i am losing the joy of new tv

No quality 4k player coming to india till 2018?

what about this https://www.fruugoindia.com/samsung...3240237;jsessionid=2gO6bslN8Fq5tl0qLqSq.18899 ?

Last edited:
How about PIONEER BDP-180 this seems to be the only option for poor indian?

I am not willing to buy this .. as it can only upscale 4k and cannot play 4k .. my tv supports HDR ..waiting for a player which supports HDR. BUT without a blueray player i am losing the joy of new tv

No quality 4k player coming to india till 2018?

what about this https://www.fruugoindia.com/samsung...3240237;jsessionid=2gO6bslN8Fq5tl0qLqSq.18899 ?
I just bought this rather curvy beauty from Samsung. Purchased on Amazon.com during the pre Thanksgiving deals for $200 including tax and expedited shipping. Relatives carried it back to India and I've watched a couple of blurays since then (sadly no 4k ones with me). I'm running this with my Samsung 55 Ks7000 and the combo is awesome. Hoping to get a few 4k discs soon to extract the full potential from the player as well as my panel.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there possibility of leading manufacturer launching 4K player any time soon? I'm looking forward to buy Samsung 4K player from Amazon.com

Last year, i bought a Samsung BD-H6500 from Amazon.com. Got it shipped to B'lore including duty for $114.

Sony ubp-x800 is launched not sure if it will be launched in Indian Market, looks like pretty good player for both Movies & Music by checking the reviews, This player will be a steal if it is launched in India for its price when compared to Oppo udp-203.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back