Any purchasing experience from " Ubuy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitin K

Hi all,

I was planning to purchase the Marantz cd 6006 UK version & it is available only at this site. In case if someone has any purchasing experience from Ubuy then can you'll please let me know since I have not heard about them. Thanks.

Please try and compute the charges towards the Marantz purchase. It seems too high to afford. At least for me it is quite high. If you have a relative or a friend, please tell them to carry it for you, as it may come Scott free. Take your call!

Hi antoniodias, The cost for the standard cd 6006 is approx Rs. 30,000 & the UK edition is around 36K. But I was told by Mr. Anil that UBuy does not include the customs duty + taxes on its listed price. So it does become expensive procuring it through Ubuy. The UK edition is available only in UK & not even the rest of Europe. I don't have any friend or relative over there but at the same time I would not prefer to trouble them. I guess I'll have to go in for the standard cd 6006 which is readily available here. Thanks anyways.

the money that u will end up paying .. including Shipping , customs duty or taxes etc ...to get a Player (Made in China) which has no warranty in India ....its not worth it .....put some more money and buy a SA8005 which is Made in Japan right here in India ...

the money that u will end up paying .. including Shipping , customs duty or taxes etc ...to get a Player (Made in China) which has no warranty in India ....its not worth it .....put some more money and buy a SA8005 which is Made in Japan right here in India ...

Fully agree with you CoolDude7808. Mr. Anil had also suggested the SA8005 ( approx 70 K) but it is way beyond my budget ( 35K Max). Will be going for the standard version of cd 6006 which is available here. Thanks a lot everyone for your advice & suggestions. Kindly treat this thread as closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back