Any speaker service centers in Bangalore

itsharsha

Hi,
Does anyone know any service centres in Bangalore who can fix Tweeters? Recently bought a Bookshelf Speaker pair from an FM. I received the package with one tweeter completely damaged - Diaphram and magnet are separated from each other. Can I get this fixed it somewhere?

I know one guy in SP Road but I can't even dare to go there coz he even worsens the current situation.

Its very difficult to suggest if you do not mention the brand and model of the speakers in question.

Polk and kef can easily be serviced at profx service centre. Dali can done at dni I guess. Similarly you can find center's for other popular brands. If not, you could order the driver online and have it shipped to you. Changing the driver should not be too complicated.

MaSh

incidentally I also bought a pair of bookshelves from a FM and the tweeter was blown . The mission distributor in India is useless and the best way is to get the tweeter from mission UK . In case if you plan to order from the UK we could do it together so as to save on the shipping costs . Another thing is locally repairing the tweeter is next to impossible .

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back