Any views on this

Any reason for not going "Asus o!play mini" way? Your budget seems to be similar to it.

It has passed the time test and used by many FM including some of my close friends.

looking for more features..haven't thought of this Asus. Will chk.Thanks.

See, agreed that everybody is tempted by the features Chinese Media Players provide at the Price, but their reliability is a big concern, the interface might be slow too, and No warranty is a problem for Most.

In case, you just want a simple Media Player, look for the following options:

1. Amkette Flash TV HD/ Asus O Play Mini- Good media players for their Price, but lack networking. Also, my Flash TV HD has started developing Flickering Problems and it lacks Optical Out too.

2. Seagate Free Agent Theater+ - Great Media Player for its price, HDD docking support, networking application support too, and also has the required ports, Price Last Checked - Rs. 4200.

Just wanted to know what are the other well known brands ? Offcourse I see many in this thread but I want to buy in the shop and not through website.
I'm looking in the range of 5k to 10k so looking into Xtreamer as well.
So Asus and Xtreamer are most popular brands which we can buy here in India ?
The main feature im looking into is to build the media database like xbmc when the internal / external HDD is connected to the player.
If somebody can suggest something within 10k which is better , pls do so

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back