Anyone know a good source for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Battery?

Chulbulee

Many would laugh but I still cherish my mobile for its good camera, screen and its Stylus. Problem is battery is available, albeit it lasts merely 6 months from a source in Nehru Place. Does anyone have a better source?

Many would laugh but I still cherish my mobile for its good camera, screen and its Stylus. Problem is battery is available, albeit it lasts merely 6 months from a source in Nehru Place. Does anyone have a better source?
After market batteries have very less life. If you can get an original replacement battery then it can last longer. I don't think Samsung service centers will carry them for the old models.
If you are using it occasionally, you can keep it connected to an external power bank. Look for a slim and light power bank if you are using it as a daily driver. Sorry, I know it is not a expected reply but a suggestion to mitigate the unavailability issue.

Sorry, I know it is not a expected reply but a suggestion to mitigate the unavailability issue.
Long back, pocket transistors were in vogue for listening to cricket commentary. The pencil cells got used up in a day or two, to circumvent, people used twin bigger cells, about an inch and half thick, and 2.5 inch long on the back. You are suggesting something similar. :)

Long back, pocket transistors were in vogue for listening to cricket commentary. The pencil cells got used up in a day or two, to circumvent, people used twin bigger cells, about an inch and half thick, and 2.5 inch long on the back. You are suggesting something similar. :)
Yes, I am that old too

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back