Anyone using Polk Signature Series here ?

manofx

Whats your opinion on POLK S20 Speakers ?

someone suggested me bookshelf's are better than towers in home theater experience .. so been looking into bookshelf's

Do you think we can make a good 5.1 setup with S20 ? in 12/12 ft room Can we use the same speakers on Front and back too ?

And also please let me know your opinion on POLK S30 Center I been hearing lot of good reviews on this S30

I use a combination of S15, S30 and OWM3. AVR is a Denon 2600. They're pretty easy to drive and work like a charm. My room is around 16X12, a bedroom. I'm totally satisfied. The speakers are quite punchy. A tad bright. Good for movies and the odd concert videos.
You can definitely use S20s as your LR and surrounds. But, the smaller S15s come with a keyhole mount and could be easier to place around the room. In fact, the smallest S10s might suffice as surrounds.

Whats your opinion on POLK S20 Speakers ?

someone suggested me bookshelf's are better than towers in home theater experience .. so been looking into bookshelf's

Do you think we can make a good 5.1 setup with S20 ? in 12/12 ft room Can we use the same speakers on Front and back too ?

And also please let me know your opinion on POLK S30 Center I been hearing lot of good reviews on this S30
POLK S20 Speakers are good for Stereo as well as for Home-theater 5.1 setup.

You room size is good enough to use even these bookshelf, however for rear S15 or S10 can suffice.

For Stereo setup, carefully partner with amplifiers to ensure a optimal sound is reproduced.

Check with local distributor's of Polk Audio on reference series as they seems to be more promising ;)

Last edited:
Where can i find the best value to buy my home theater guys ?

Any website suggestions ?
i found hifimart to offer rather reasonable prices on most products and downright steal deals in certain instances. Speak to Anil directly and he usually adds a little cherry to the icing on top.

I think the gentleman who said that meant bookshelfs would suffice. On a budget, bookshelf speakers coupled with a good sub will provide more than a delightful experience. However, towers will almost always be better for HT.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back