APC UPS Deal

YPS

Hello Guys,

I am using below equipments and looking for a online pure sinewave ups.

1. Samsung LED TV 40" / Projector (If I add in Future ;) )
2. Yamaha RX - v671
3. HTPC
4. Tata Sky
5. Wireless Modem

Below 2 models are suggested by vendor for my setup and after asking for the price for 2 nos, he discounted Rs. 1000/-. So if we can increase the numbers maybe we can get better deal. Guys let me know if you are intrested.

Also if anyone having more knowledge in this field, please suggest these are good my setup or not and should we attach UPS to our setup or not? :rolleyes:

1. SUA1500i For Rs. 16000 (including tax)
2. SUA2200i For Rs. 26500 (including tax)

For more details on above ups models please check on Country Selection Page

thanks
YP

you may also consider a emerson online UPS, I have one and it works really well. Suggested by ajay124, who also has his stereo hooked up to it.

How about this model? Blends in well with AV equipment.

GXT%20RT+_27-06-11.jpg

I have the UPS in my room and it is irritatingly noisy. I will have to move it out of the room. Not able to figure out a housing for it that will protect it from elements. So even if it blends well with your gadgets, you would need to keep it out.

you may also consider a emerson online UPS, I have one and it works really well. Suggested by ajay124, who also has his stereo hooked up to it.

Hey.....thanks for reply.....what is the config of your UPS....and it costs around........?

And also i am in rented house so can't to wiring.....it means i need to keep UPS in my HT room (Bedroom).......it will be really disturbing if its noisy......APC UPS's are noisy too....any idea ?

thnaks
YP

Guys...........Everyone is having UPS or not thinking about it...... :D

Finally ordered SUA1500i For Rs. 16000 (including tax) :-D

great. APC UPS are very heavy compared to Emerson etc. Vinay's UPS is good and it would have been my first choice, but there was an unique issue with my NAD AVR that was solved only by the online UPS.

Did it come with any coverter or extension box for connecting to equipment, as this has only ICE inlets for computer?

yes....he gave one free converter by which i have connected by extention board and have connected all eqipments in that......you can buy more converter if want to connect sperate each device.

thanks
YP

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back