AR Rahman audio cds

Mohenjodaro, Sachin & Mom (ARR titles) are not released in CD format. T Series has the rights for these 3 movies.

Viceroys House available in Amazon.in and Ebay.com / Ebay.co.uk etc.

Is this called Caught Red-handed :eek:hyeah:

Also the Price are Is like for "Un-released" Copies, That too in $:p

:lol: Yes, don't know why people ask too much price for their items. I understand now they are hard to find but still... it doesn't mean you can ask anything.
Oh yes, there is no harm in asking, sometimes luck works. :eek:hyeah:

Last edited:
A.R.Rahman's songs were being digitally remastered by professional audio mixing artist Sreejesh Nair ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sreejesh_Nair ). He had also worked on some of the Rahman's work previously. I'm not sure how he's managing with the copyright clashes. His collection is available in his Youtube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUjJY9L5Iy6MCsflooCsHfsw)

As far as I heard, the quality is very good and sounds better than any other sources. I hope he release the same in better source where there is no compression like youtube does.

Tips recording has always been good ...not sure if Sony can add any value in terms of sound quality

Parinda Tips CD ..is more of dialogues and less of songs ..in case somebody buys Sony CD ...do let us know if this CD is any different .

Last edited:
Just a word of caution. Please refrain from ordering stuff of Mymoviemall.com. They seem to be fraudulent in their dealings, had ordered a few Rahman cds. Initially they did not ship , after several queries sent a mail that the order is getting delayed from Sony in Mumbai. Till now they have not shipped and neither do they respond to mails and all the numbers seem unreachable. Sad con job it seems.

I have been buying from Mymoviemall for the past 2 to 3 yrs . Sometimes there is a delay due to stock out issues . I have always got my CDs and also refund ..

I had a bad experience with MYINDIASHOPPING .. they have to refund 400rs ...which has not happened since Jan 2017....

Since these CDs are no longer available to purchase and most likely owned by some of the FMs. It may be possible that all these are owned by different FMs. Not sure whether it is legal, but just wondering whether to get a copy from fellow FM, especially since they are not available for sale.
A member can sale you a cd at "n" times the cost.It is legal.
But he can not copy and give it free to a fellow member,It is illegal.:eek:

Another notable AR Rahman gem is the Tamil movie Duet (1994) ... Sax all over...

It was dubbed in hindi named Tu Hi Mera Dil but reduced tracks and not of same quality as Tamil.

One suggestion for Tamil music source is https://www.tamilhdaudio.com . Not sure about the copyright, just for information purposes .. they offer 1 month unlimited download paid membership for RS 200 only

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back