Are there any Klipsch Forte III Owners

No it doesn't have any spikes but small metallic discs at the bottom on four corners. I guess for separation from ground
Go by what they say. As prem mentioned stick to their advice as the distance of the driver from the floor has an effect on the Bass.

The Klipsch forums also would have advice, but as in any forum there are people who advise with experience and those who advice after a google search...

what he is trying to indicate is that now you get a good amplifier or else the speakers will pronounce 'ENJOY' and 'NJOI' ...lol. But, congratulations!
I am confused between solid state and tubes now. Bit hesitant to go for tubes because of maintainability and delicate nature of tube amps. But it would be either tubes or Class A.

Check out Schitt Aegir. For pre, you can look at Schitt or maybe a DHT tube pre from Viren

Most tube amps are very easy to maintain.

Whats your budget?

Check out Schitt Aegir. For pre, you can look at Schitt or maybe a DHT tube pre from Viren

Most tube amps are very easy to maintain.

Whats your budget?
My plan is to have a SACD with finest possible DAC + Integrated Amp. Initially I wanted to go all separates but that would be too complicated and exorbitant for me right now. I am looking for both the components something with in 4- 5 Lacs

There should be enough good options in the market. That’s a very decent budget. The Marantz CD/SACD player could be a good option. There are already enough suggestions in this thread for an integrated tube amp.

I am confused between solid state and tubes now. Bit hesitant to go for tubes because of maintainability and delicate nature of tube amps. But it would be either tubes or Class A.
I hope you have considered about Sugden A21 Integrated Amplifier.
Have you auditioned the same?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back