Are there any Klipsch Forte III Owners

But Vivek that is with any brand of amplifier except for AVRs which would be selling 20 times more

No way it is possible for any distributor to have a service centre in all major cities

The market of niche 2 channel audio is so small in India .

Infact even in USA they want anything to be shipped back to their factory.

Any 2 channel equipment not from Mass market manufacturer will have this one problem.

In return you get much better product and exclusivity comparing mass market brands
Agree. That's the cost of the passion one pays

Agreed . But look from dealer perspective as well . He has to keep so much varied inventory and running costs n rentals etc no matter how low he sells. Unless he tries above mentioned tactics he would disappear

Do they require any kind of stands to make it sound to their best ?

My guess is it will surely benifit

Check what FM prem has gotten made for his speakers.

Rikhav, I am not sure he will need any platforms. Klipsch is designed for consumer use and hence would have come with its own spikes or footers. Mine are studio models and don’t come with any spikes or footers. Mainly because they let studios decide whether the speakers need to be soffit mounted or to be put on stands which have wheels and hence can be moved around or to be put on stands with spikes.

Do they require any kind of stands to make it sound to their best ?

My guess is it will surely benifit

Check what FM prem has gotten made for his speakers.
Hi Rikhav

Most of Forte users do not prefer to add/recommend any kinda stands or platforms. But I am planning to get some 4 to 6 inches high wheeled platform matching with the finish just to raise the tweeter and ease of moving.

I came across this one while surfing. I might go for a very very miniature version of this kinda lift but with some kinda hidden wheels.
Screenshot_20190922-181559.png

Rikhav, I am not sure he will need any platforms. Klipsch is designed for consumer use and hence would have come with its own spikes or footers. Mine are studio models and don’t come with any spikes or footers. Mainly because they let studios decide whether the speakers need to be soffit mounted or to be put on stands which have wheels and hence can be moved around or to be put on stands with spikes.

Did not see any platform / plinth with spikes in pictures posted by OP, so assumed it would not be there in the package

Does it come with Spikes ?
A Spike with any Spike glider (brass discs) will be far better than putting it on a stand/platform in terms of Sound quality
No it doesn't have any spikes but small metallic discs at the bottom on four corners. I guess for separation from ground

If you raise your Klipsch speakers, you will lose out on bass. A few models are designed to take floor support and a few corner wall support. Yours will probably need floor support.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back