are these the best speakers for denon 1910??? in budget.

atulpilot

i liked the
Klipsch Quintet SL Home Theater System (Set of Five, Black) and how will they work with denon 1910.

any price info for the same.

Klipsch_Quintet_SL_5-piece_Home_Theater_Speaker_SystemknhDetail.jpg

Onkyo India is dealer for Klipsch speaker in India.
I am going to contact them for the same lets see how much they quote and for sub going for klipsch sub-10 , would be nice with my Denon 2310. :)

Verified with Onkyo India show room at Hyderabad just now . Mr. Srinivasa Rao ,Territory Manager , has said that this series was discontinued 6 months back. The present cheapest 5.1 speaker package in Klipsch is F1 series and he quoted a price of Rs.80,000/- You can contact him on his mobile 98490 41504.
Show Room No. 040-65582116,2117 & 040-23414018.
E-Mail - [email protected]

Regards

Why do center channels have 2 drivers? If its mainly for voice ... ?

Regards
Although the centre channel does carry most of the dialogue, it is still a full frequency response channel and thus requires a speaker that can reproduce the full spectrum of sound. Ideally the centre channel speaker should atleast be a tonal match of the Front/Main speakers. Also, the number of drivers is not directly co-related to the frequency response of the speaker. Rather, the number of drivers in a speaker are dependent on individual engineering of each speaker and thus varies from speaker to speaker, even by the same manyufacturer. By the way, If you are referring to the centre speaker shown in this thread, then it does not have 'two' drivers. If you look more carefully, it has 'four' drivers, i.e. 'one' tweeter + horn (mids) & 'two' bass drivers.

Last edited:
If you look more carefully, it has 'four' drivers, i.e. 'one' tweeter + horn (mids) & 'two' bass drivers.

where can you see four drivers on the centre???
The front three speakers of the Klipsch Quintet SL package are of an MTM "D'Appolito" design with a horn-loaded 3/4 inch aluminum dome tweeter flanked by two 3.5 inch mid-bas drivers. Outside of the woofers are two ports.
hope this clears the confusion.

where can you see four drivers on the centre???
The front three speakers of the Klipsch Quintet SL package are of an MTM "D'Appolito" design with a horn-loaded 3/4 inch aluminum dome tweeter flanked by two 3.5 inch mid-bas drivers. Outside of the woofers are two ports.
hope this clears the confusion.
1 tweeter + 2 bass drivers = 3 drivers + 1 horn (although technically not a driver) = 4 drivers

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back