Are you confused btw i & p of (1080i) and 720p

"Interlace Garbage"? "cannot transmit progressive images"?

Unfortunately this video has a lot of errors in the process of trying to over simplify explanations. Typical American attitude of thinking the rest of the world is stupid.

Cheers

I have seen a ytube video with one boy having a laser in his hand moving over a CD & showing a audio output from spk.:rolleyes:

Hee Hee Heee. I remember old Dara Singh movies where a buxom heroine will be tied to a wall with lots of electrical wires tied to her body. A leering villain with throw as switch, and you will then see electricity travelling slowly on plastic tubes. Mr. Dara Singh will then ride a horse chasing the electrical currents and cut the tube at the correct movement. Now I am sure all us will really understand how electrical current travels ! On one inch transparent tubes carried along by large balls in technicolor ! And when you cut the tube, the balls fall on the ground and roll around harmlessly while Dara Singh rides away into the sunset with the buxome lady. Sigh!

Cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back