Are you confused btw i & p of (1080i) and 720p

"Interlace Garbage"? "cannot transmit progressive images"?

Unfortunately this video has a lot of errors in the process of trying to over simplify explanations. Typical American attitude of thinking the rest of the world is stupid.

Cheers

I have seen a ytube video with one boy having a laser in his hand moving over a CD & showing a audio output from spk.:rolleyes:

Hee Hee Heee. I remember old Dara Singh movies where a buxom heroine will be tied to a wall with lots of electrical wires tied to her body. A leering villain with throw as switch, and you will then see electricity travelling slowly on plastic tubes. Mr. Dara Singh will then ride a horse chasing the electrical currents and cut the tube at the correct movement. Now I am sure all us will really understand how electrical current travels ! On one inch transparent tubes carried along by large balls in technicolor ! And when you cut the tube, the balls fall on the ground and roll around harmlessly while Dara Singh rides away into the sunset with the buxome lady. Sigh!

Cheers

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back