Atmos speakers DIY

Nchavva

One of my friend assembling speakers.he can make speaker according to our requirements. and price is very very cheap. so i want give a try. I am planning speakers with subwoofer (6 ohms) and a twiter. What are things to be consider.

One of my friend assembling speakers.he can make speaker according to our requirements. and price is very very cheap. so i want give a try. I am planning speakers with subwoofer (6 ohms) and a twiter. What are things to be consider.

How have you planned for Atmos speaker?.. Fixed directly to ceiling (or) with a speaker mount ?..

How have you planned for Atmos speaker?.. Fixed directly to ceiling (or) with a speaker mount ?..
Frankly speaking.. no idea.mostly speaker mount. After discussing with friend i can decide. Please share your thoughts on speaker and twiter configuration also

Frankly speaking.. no idea.mostly speaker mount. After discussing with friend i can decide. Please share your thoughts on speaker and twiter configuration also

I have mounted the in-ceiling speakers on-ceiling with DIY enclosure.. Here is the thread for detailed info - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...concrete-ceiling-for-dolby-atmos-dts-x.67107/

There are some ways you can mount the regular small speakers on the ceiling using brackets (or) some easy DIY methods..

Please share your room dimensions, your current speaker placement and the walls in your room... Even a rough drawing in paint brush, should be enough to suggest you some ideas..

I have mounted the in-ceiling speakers on-ceiling with DIY enclosure.. Here is the thread for detailed info - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...concrete-ceiling-for-dolby-atmos-dts-x.67107/

There are some ways you can mount the regular small speakers on the ceiling using brackets (or) some easy DIY methods..

Please share your room dimensions, your current speaker placement and the walls in your room... Even a rough drawing in paint brush, should be enough to suggest you some ideas..
i will share room layout shortly. i need suggestions on speakers configuration. According to denon surround back specifications and As per my knowledge i am planing with 5 inch sub woofer(6 ohms) and twiter. are they good according to specifications? please share your inputs.spec.jpg

i will share room layout shortly. i need suggestions on speakers configuration. According to denon surround back specifications and As per my knowledge i am planing with 5 inch sub woofer(6 ohms) and twiter. are they good according to specifications? please share your inputs.

I have the same Denon x 3300, powering the in-ceiling speakers which is 6.5 inch co-axial driver mounted to ceiling with DIY enclosure (89dB sensitivity).. Don't worry abt the Ohms & mid bass driver, Denon AVR should comfortably drive it..

Which speaker driver are you considering ?..

Finally DIY completed.
@elangoas thanks for helping me to get best output.
Details

Speakers
DainTy 8ohms max output 70w, price 400rs each.
Wooden box 400 rs
Bolts and carpenter work 300rs
Amazon basic wire 500rs

All together comes under 2500rsView attachment 28338View attachment 28339
Hope you have introduced passive crossover circuit board/atleast bipolar capacitor inside the box for tweeter connection.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back