audiophile jokes

I bought a Wi-Fi range extender today so I could pick signals to play video songs without buffering when the doors are closed. The guy who had to deliver the range extender called me to seek directions to my house. My wife who answered the phone as I had to go to the rest room, heard it as "wife mood changer". As soon as I came out of the bathroom i had the unfortunate predicament of really seeing the supposed gadget work in full force! A cool mood of my wife changed into a tempest mode "you ordered for a wife mood changer????? :( Now what the hell is that??!!!!"

I bought a Wi-Fi range extender today so I could pick signals to play video songs without buffering when the doors are closed. The guy who had to deliver the range extender called me to seek directions to my house. My wife who answered the phone as I had to go to the rest room, heard it as "wife mood changer". As soon as I came out of the bathroom i had the unfortunate predicament of really seeing the supposed gadget work in full force! A cool mood of my wife changed into a tempest mode "you ordered for a wife mood changer????? :( Now what the hell is that??!!!!"
You are lucky. She didn't hear it as wife extender. She would have thought you are extending your family

73pusxa69xa11.jpg

Notice the 2-year-old Woof-er. This is a front-ported design and is wireless. After a sub-crawl, this model, the Doggo 2.0, has been carefully placed in the middle of the listening room, also, helps with keeping an eye on it, as it tends to crawl away on its own.

The Woof-er has been turned 180 degrees to match with the phase of the main woofs of the floor-standers. This particular model comes with 8 knobs on its base plate, none of them are usable without the satellites (pups)!

Doggo 2.0 has built-in AI, and can automatically move to a position where the listener can notice and hear it best. This feature also enables the listener easy access to its base plate.

The base plate remains warm at all times, which is a good sign, which means that Doggo 2.0 is alive and well.
WiFi antennas are standard on Woof-ers. Wagging means that Doggo 2.0 is searching for a WiFi signal. The antenna will behave differently at different signal strengths. Some models are prone to CAT interference. In this event, noise and feedback may occur.

At times, distortion could be heard radiating from the base plate. Dropping treats in the front port will usually cancel the issue.

I recommend that everyone consider picking up a Woof-er when feasible.
They're lively and energetic and can take less than a second to come out of the standby mode.
The break-in period is usually two years, after which, the woof-ers will develop more low-end grunt and depth.

Caution: at times, this Woof-er may sing a tune of its own and not necessarily match with the music being played, but still worth it!

View attachment 67871

Notice the 2-year-old Woof-er. This is a front-ported design and is wireless. After a sub-crawl, this model, the Doggo 2.0, has been carefully placed in the middle of the listening room, also, helps with keeping an eye on it, as it tends to crawl away on its own.

The Woof-er has been turned 180 degrees to match with the phase of the main woofs of the floor-standers. This particular model comes with 8 knobs on its base plate, none of them are usable without the satellites (pups)!

Doggo 2.0 has built-in AI, and can automatically move to a position where the listener can notice and hear it best. This feature also enables the listener easy access to its base plate.

The base plate remains warm at all times, which is a good sign, which means that Doggo 2.0 is alive and well.
WiFi antennas are standard on Woof-ers. Wagging means that Doggo 2.0 is searching for a WiFi signal. The antenna will behave differently at different signal strengths. Some models are prone to CAT interference. In this event, noise and feedback may occur.

At times, distortion could be heard radiating from the base plate. Dropping treats in the front port will usually cancel the issue.

I recommend that everyone consider picking up a Woof-er when feasible.
They're lively and energetic and can take less than a second to come out of the standby mode.
The break-in period is usually two years, after which, the woof-ers will develop more low-end grunt and depth.

Caution: at times, this Woof-er may sing a tune of its own and not necessarily match with the music being played, but still worth it!

Best product review ever on HFV! :)

Btw, you forgot to mention the voice activation feature that’s far more responsive than Siri or Alexa :)

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to row then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to row over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say didn't we go through this already a short time ago?
13 to say do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Last edited:

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
6 to row over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
4 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
13 to say do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
No hablo Espanol! No entiendo. No comprondo. Por favor.

Missed 1?
it takes only 1 to make a comic out of this full history. :)

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/heal...ors-those-who-can-laugh-themselves-ncna781256

1 to post links to justify why we need to laugh at ourselves more often when changing light bulbs.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back