audiophile jokes

since Blue and yellow together is Green, Green might mean "you are normal but new speakers" ? 😀😀

There is this launch of a new pair of loudspeakers, floor standing, aesthetically appealing with a mic and karaoke all at a very inexpensive price. A bunch of people crowd up and end up buying the entire inventory in a few minutes. One customer asks the salesman what's the catch if such a masterpiece is sold for such unbelievable price? The salesman says although you get clear clean amplified sound using the mic, telling the truth and only the truth, the loudspeakers will explode if you whisper a lie or false statement.

Oh that's nothing think the customers and take them home. One of the customers, from Mumbai tries the mic and whispers "I think Mumbai is the cleanest city in the world" bamn! The loudspeakers explode! Another customer from Karnataka says "I think, Bangalore is the best city in the world to live currently" Dumeel - the loud speaker explodes painting his face black!
The third customer from Punjab starts off with "I think..." Banggggggg! The loudest explosion of all!!

There is this launch of a new pair of loudspeakers, floor standing, aesthetically appealing with a mic and karaoke all at a very inexpensive price. A bunch of people crowd up and end up buying the entire inventory in a few minutes. One customer asks the salesman what's the catch if such a masterpiece is sold for such unbelievable price? The salesman says although you get clear clean amplified sound using the mic, telling the truth and only the truth, the loudspeakers will explode if you whisper a lie or false statement.

Oh that's nothing think the customers and take them home. One of the customers, from Mumbai tries the mic and whispers "I think Mumbai is the cleanest city in the world" bamn! The loudspeakers explode! Another customer from Karnataka says "I think, Bangalore is the best city in the world to live currently" Dumeel - the loud speaker explodes painting his face black!
The third customer from Punjab starts off with "I think..." Banggggggg! The loudest explosion of all!!
There was a fourth customer. From Chennai. Who said ‘ Chennai people have great sense of humour. ‘.
The loudspeakers blasted so hard pieces of it flew to Andromeda.

IMHO, this should have been avoided.

There was a fourth customer. From Chennai. Who said ‘ Chennai people have great sense of humour. ‘.
The loudspeakers blasted so hard pieces of it flew to Andromeda.
Andromeda galaxy is an understatement! Our range is till end of observable universe 13.5 billion light years. We are Chennai super Kings!

I don't intend to take it personally. No city is the best or cleanest. I just took examples for those who can qualify for that merit. And still people would agree or disagree based on their loyalties.
Chill. In this forum people get more angry if you criticize cables, talk about objective measurements, class A amplifier, tube sound or the plain humble vinyl player.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back