Audire TITAN Monoblocks

Thanks Venkat. I will be out of town for the next couple of days. Do let us know what you see at Audire? Pictures would be great. :cool: Just going by what I have read at First Pass so far, it looks like these guys are really doing something special at Coimbatore.

Hi
I use Audire's power conditioner (which also includes an isolation transformer), its a good product.

cheers

Thats nice to know. what would be the advantage of an Isolation trnasformer compared to a sine wave regenerator ?

I am still not sure over what may be required at Bangalore considering the low quality of power !

IMO The best way to go would be to get a double conversion on-line pure sine-wave UPS such that your power is always re-generated off the battery (whether there is power at your place or not). In that sense the isolation transformer will not provide any additional benefits over such a setup (although it may help in preventing some ground loop/humming). If you have a pure sinewave regenerator that would be the best. You just need to ensure that its of sufficient capacity after taking into account all the inefficiencies

cheers

IMO The best way to go would be to get a double conversion on-line pure sine-wave UPS such that your power is always re-generated off the battery (whether there is power at your place or not). In that sense the isolation transformer will not provide any additional benefits over such a setup (although it may help in preventing some ground loop/humming). If you have a pure sinewave regenerator that would be the best. You just need to ensure that its of sufficient capacity after taking into account all the inefficiencies

cheers

Hi Sreedhar,

Could you please suggest good domestic product?

Cheers
Sameer

I am sure that many UPS companies can build this for you. I got this customized at Power one systems in Peenya, Bangalore to my requirement. I will try and find a number if you like, just email me at [email protected], alternatively you should be able to google and find a website. Their prices are very good and am happy with the product.

cheers
Sridhar

Hi Venkat, this is just to let you know that I am eagerly waiting to know how your visit to Audire goes?
Would be great to have some pictures if you can.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Nikhil:

My visit to Audire is on 14th. Don't worry I shall click away and fill my 2GB card with photos.

Cheers

Hi Venkat,

I hope you can throw some light on how well audire compares to a Cadence setup (like the Avita + VA-1).

Thats nice to know. what would be the advantage of an Isolation trnasformer compared to a sine wave regenerator ?

I am still not sure over what may be required at Bangalore considering the low quality of power !

ARJ,talk to sharath directly he may send you conditioner for audition in your system

Nikhil:

My visit to Audire is on 14th. Don't worry I shall click away and fill my 2GB card with photos.

Cheers

Hi Venkat, any news from Coimbatore?
Nice to see a lot of positive news on Audire from other discussions on this thread. :D

Hi Venkat, any news from Coimbatore?
Nice to see a lot of positive news on Audire from other discussions on this thread. :D

Nikhil,

I had a wonderful time with the Audire guys. Just wait for a few days. I am writing my review and will upload it quickly. I was waiting for some details that have reached me.

Shall I give you a quick sneak peak ?? Naaaaah. Not fair.

Cheers

Sneak peek will do quite nicely till you get your full review in place Venkat :cool:
Look forward to seeing your review.

Venkat .... any chance of the Audire info coming out this week? Just post some pics if you can.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back