Audisee now in Bangalore

Audisee

Hi everyone, It is my pleasure in introducing Audisee to HI-FI Vision. Audisee is Bringing World Class products like RBH, REL, Focal, Wolf Cinema, Cyrus Audio, Audiocontrol, Van del Hul to your home. We have products for every application, be it High fidelity & home cinema, compact & wireless, personal audio, multimedia, car audio, monitoring & pro studio, custom & public address systems. Along with hi-end products Audisee has adequate technical knowledge in the audiovisual entertainment field, Audisees technical head is one of Indias most qualified audiovisual technician. Having received training from the worlds most recognized institutes in the audio & video industry he is a THX, ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) & HAA (Home Acoustics Alliance) certified professional. This combination of product and technical know-how enables Audisee to create state of the art entertainment systems.

At Audisee we provide end to end services for your home entertainment needs. Starting from theater designs, simple to advanced acoustics solutions, including sound proofing and customized sound control as per the given space along with audio video calibrations to THX, ISF and HAA standards. At Audisee Indiranagar we have multiple demo rooms that cater to every type of client weather it is to enhance your entertainment experience in a living room or in a dedicated home theater. Visit us at 6th cross, 13th main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indinagar, where one can experience the difference between simply watching a movie and "Getting into the movie". To know more pls visit AUDISEE TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN ENTERTAINMENT - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

To know more pls visit AUDISEE TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN ENTERTAINMENT - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

A little feedback on your website... What people want to know, when visiting a dealer's site, apart from the brands which they represent, is what the dealer is actually selling and what it costs*. A "products" page which just has links to manufacturers' sites is really a disappointment: we can find those sites ourselves!

Whereas it may be more work to maintain a site which bears at least some resemblance to current stocks, it is far more likely to get you the thing you want: customers and sales :)

EDIT... and yes, this means being up-front about your pricing :D

Last edited:
A little feedback on your website... What people want to know, when visiting a dealer's site, apart from the brands which they represent, is what the dealer is actually selling and what it costs*. A "products" page which just has links to manufacturers' sites is really a disappointment: we can find those sites ourselves!

Whereas it may be more work to maintain a site which bears at least some resemblance to current stocks, it is far more likely to get you the thing you want: customers and sales :)

EDIT... and yes, this means being up-front about your pricing :D

Well said, many of the hi-fi dealers are reluctant to publish even MRP. I do not know the logic behind it.

Recently during my search for network player in 20-40K range, I got few product offers from dealers almost all around 1-3 lac. It was just waste of my time and their time. If I know the price beforehand I never would have been exploring the features and minute technical details.

It's not just in India. I've come across my two main hihi-dealer-site complaints plaenty of times. "Call us for Prices" is really not very helpful, although they do sometimes explain that the distributors do not permit them to advertise prices lower than MRP.

i completely agree with Thads view on the products..somehow the link to manufacturers website is plain Lazy..and thats were i would have gone first before going to the dealers site !

What I'd like to see are their demo rooms. what pieces they have available and what can be demoed.

Regarding prices , it really does not matter..one does get info in the internet.

arj, I think the pricing thing would matter less if we could rely on local prices being close to US/Europe/International pricing. In some cases they are, in others there is a huge variation. As such, if I am wondering about some product, one of the questions in my mind is how much would that cost me here? I also believe that it is healthy to be up-front and open about pricing. Our hifi components can become beyond money to us, but, in the actual transaction, the buying, it is, after all, just shopping.

arj, I think the pricing thing would matter less if we could rely on local prices being close to US/Europe/International pricing. In some cases they are, in others there is a huge variation. As such, if I am wondering about some product, one of the questions in my mind is how much would that cost me here? I also believe that it is healthy to be up-front and open about pricing. Our hifi components can become beyond money to us, but, in the actual transaction, the buying, it is, after all, just shopping.

i agree, but i dont suppose anything here is sold at the list price anyway..and list price is usually 30% (except for perhaps ARN) above the US pricing..while most people know that for a business the import duty is not on the pricelist but the incurred cost..which could be 40-60%of pricelist on most Hifi stuff.
but again.
I am not saying it should not be put, but that it is usually irrelevant as you should be bargaining it down anyway :sad:..something i suck at hence end up importing.

Hi, firstly I want to thank you for taking the time to look at our website and provide us with your valuable feedback. Audisee is more than just a retail store that sells hi-end product, we sell concepts and provide solutions. We don't focus too much only on the brands, but the services we provide. From conceptualization to full finished home theaters we provide the end to end solution. We are experts in small room acoustics and provide solution for acoustical problems in home theaters & listening rooms. We do customized acoustical room treatment according to the given space and complication our services include audio & video calibrations.

It is not that we don't want to provide a price list of the products we sell but, we would have to change them every two weeks to a month. As you know the dollar keeps fluctuating and with that the product prices. Secondly, stock status is difficult to update on a daily basis and we would hate to disappoint a customer who comes in to our store looking for a product at a price mentioned on the site but actually is out of stock and the price of the next shipment is up by 5%. We have purely a retail business model and don't do any e-commerce because of the above mentioned reasons. I would request you to stop by our store and get a insight of what we do....Looking forward to seeing you soon.

i completely agree with Thads view on the products..somehow the link to manufacturers website is plain Lazy..and thats were i would have gone first before going to the dealers site !

What I'd like to see are their demo rooms. what pieces they have available and what can be demoed.

Regarding prices , it really does not matter..one does get info in the internet.

Hi, our website is under construction and will have pictures of all our demo rooms shortly. However, I have posted pictures on this forum of our demo rooms and also you can check out more pictures and latest happenings on our facebook page. A picture does speak a thousand words but in this case you are better off experiencing the rooms personally. Do drop by our showroom anytime to experience and comment on our capability to create a perfect home cinema. Looking forward to seeing you.

It is not that we don't want to provide a price list of the products we sell but, we would have to change them every two weeks to a month. As you know the dollar keeps fluctuating and with that the product prices. Secondly, stock status is difficult to update on a daily basis and we would hate to disappoint a customer who comes in to our store looking for a product at a price mentioned on the site but actually is out of stock and the price of the next shipment is up by 5%. We have purely a retail business model and don't do any e-commerce because of the above mentioned reasons. I would request you to stop by our store and get a insight of what we do....Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Difficulties appreciated, especially in this time of FX extremes which must be very hard on anyone selling imported goods, especially expensive ones.

I'd love to drop in too, but unlikely to be in that city...

One reason why I like hifimart is because of their online shop that lists prices and offers and things can be directly purchased.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back