Auditioning speakers in Bangalore

bikban29

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my floor standing speakers. Currently I have Wharfdale Diamond 9.5 paired with Marantz PM6006. I am based out of Bangalore.

I don't have any speaker shortlist. I would like to audition different speakers and then choose the one I like. I have budget of around 1.5L INR for the speakers. The plan is to upgrade the amplifier in about 6 months.

In Bangalore, I know of ProFx where I can audition KEF and Polk speakers.

What are other places can I audition different speaker brands in Bangalore? I would like to request the members for help in this front.

Thanks,
Bikram

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my floor standing speakers. Currently I have Wharfdale Diamond 9.5 paired with Marantz PM6006. I am based out of Bangalore.

I don't have any speaker shortlist. I would like to audition different speakers and then choose the one I like. I have budget of around 1.5L INR for the speakers. The plan is to upgrade the amplifier in about 6 months.

What are other places can I audition different speaker brands in Bangalore? I would like to request the members for help in this front.

Thanks,
Bikram
DNI, bellandur branch is a good place to demo multiple speakers, especially Dali, Focal and Yamaha.

Hi,

Thanks,
Bikram

HtStore in JP Nagar has quite a few brands which you can audition.

Jamsticks, also in JP nagar, mostly deals with Taga but they have a few models listed on their site, so call and check if you can audition them.

If you're looking for ELAC then the Modern World in Domlur has a few models for audition. They have a few other brands as well.

XTZ 99.25 in chennai-surrounswar, give it a try, me and my wife liked them way over kef's.
or you can try 99 series tower and or cinema series.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I plan to visit most of these dealers in the next couple of weekends and audition. I will keep you posted on the journey :)

You have lot of option is bangalore to audition ..

DNI Home theater , Bellandur :
They are keeping good branded speakers...but their demo room setup is not good . I was not able to judge the speakers by listening them...
They need to improve the acoustics of demo room. (You can try )

Tasmai Automation (they are running 3 branches , JP Nagar , KR puram , BDA Complex) -> i liked their demo rooms (They have expensive speakers & budget speakers as well) & Very good customer support : They patiently played my own content for more than an hour as i per my wish.

Audio People --> bangalore , they have only high budget speakers more than 2.5 lakhs

PRO FX Audio showroom --> Opposite to phoenix mall , KR Puram --> I liked their demo setup with polk speakers ,though polk speakers does not impress me much
They are dealing with KEF speakers as well.

Cinebels Klipsch Showroom

View attachment 29645
Jamsticks.com :speaker showroom : JAMO ,kilpsch speakers.

In Bangalore Museum road i have seen couple of Speaker show room , dont remember their names.

Last edited:
If you would like to audition/experience SVS Prime Speakers and SVS Subwoofers, you may contact The Home Cinema (near E-City).

They are distributing SVS speakers and subwoofers in Karnataka, demo setup also available. Contact Person: Rupesh (9731258866), [email protected]

Note: HTStore also deals with SVS speakers, but when I checked last time they were not available in demo setup.

Back