Audyssey for Beginners

Well I am sure that page is added to Favourites on many FM's browsers here. It's an encyclopaedia of knowledge.

MaSh

Since I purchased open box avr, I didn't got audyssey Mike. Is there any way to purchase it or any other alternative for calibration?

I have searched using Audyssey word in whole India, haven't find single person selling them. Also apart from audyssey mike, is there another option for similar work.
I had tried Yamaha ypao mic with marantz and results we're poor. So matched mic is must for better results.

I have searched using Audyssey word in whole India, haven't find single person selling them. Also apart from audyssey mike, is there another option for similar work.
Today you are lucky :). FM selling one here-

Since I purchased open box avr, I didn't got audyssey Mike. Is there any way to purchase it or any other alternative for calibration?
Do you have the model number (part number) it should be in the manual if you have it. If you are not finding in India then it should be shipped across the countries. Else you need to contact Marantz service center if they can help you with it. I prefer contacting Marantz first.

Do you have the model number (part number) it should be in the manual if you have it. If you are not finding in India then it should be shipped across the countries. Else you need to contact Marantz service center if they can help you with it. I prefer contacting Marantz first.

As per following sites audyssey mike model no is ACM1HB. Also it is suggested that audyssey mike since 2010 will work on every Audyssey based AVR. Didn't found model no in manual though

Update: Bought Audyssey mike from Profx for 2k including shipping with 3 month warranty.
Received a new Mike but not received Mike stand.
Tested and found working fine. Did first calibration and found improvement overall.

Update: Bought Audyssey mike from Profx for 2k including shipping with 3 month warranty.
Received a new Mike but not received Mike stand.
Tested and found working fine. Did first calibration and found improvement overall.
Its good price. Great to know its giving good results.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back