• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

AV cabinet cooling

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

ajeetk

HI Forum members,

Is there any cooling fan or similar solution is available to cool AV cabinets except Aircom infinity.

I see AC Infinity products are very high priced. looking for alternate options.

KNRAMU

I bought AC Infinity multifan S5 @ 2.2K at Desertkart.in. At Amazon these are selling@3.6k.

amrutmhatre90

I am using this got it for 1200, keeps the AVR cool. Cheap and easy solution. But now it is out of stock. Similar products would work. Buy for 17inch size laptops they fit perfectly on the AVR.

ajeetk

I am using this got it for 1200, keeps the AVR cool. Cheap and easy solution. But now it is out of stock. Similar products would work. Buy for 17inch size laptops they fit perfectly on the AVR.

Sure Amruth, thanks for info will keep it as an option

amrutmhatre90

This looks super cool, what is the bottom equipment Amruth, crown pa?

Also how much noise it add overall?
Yes it is a crown xls 2002, the laptop cooler is fairly silent barley notice it when playing movies or music.

I just heard crowns turn on the fan just once or twice, they do are audible but nothing to worry as once the temperature threshold is reached they stop. And this happens within span of 1-3 mins.

sylar

I built my own cooling fan by buying fans online from robu.in and used an led choke as adapter.Total expediture 200 and it keeps my AVR cool

Fans are available for as cheap as 50rs in local market

ajeetk

I built my own cooling fan by buying fans online from robu.in and used an led choke as adapter.Total expediture 200 and it keeps my AVR cool

Fans are available for as cheap as 50rs in local market
Does it have any noise?