AV MAX Magzine on Dontaion

kooldeep

Dear all forum fellows,

I was an ardent reader on indian Best Audio video Magzine AV MAX and Still its perception to December 2008, i have almost all the issues of this magzine except some of missing vol due to that reason who was beyond my control.

Now all AV MAX issues + Hundred of other indian and imported magzine on Donation.

All magzines are in just relase condition.

So please suggest me the best way to Donate these magzine as i know that this forum have a lots of Audiophiles members.

Thanks

Regards

kuldeep singh

[email protected]

How about donating them to a library? Either close to where you live, or to some member - we can decide member/ city by vote.

regards

Dear all forum fellows,

I was an ardent reader on indian Best Audio video Magzine AV MAX and Still its perception to December 2008, i have almost all the issues of this magzine except some of missing vol due to that reason who was beyond my control.

Now all AV MAX issues + Hundred of other indian and imported magzine on Donation.

All magzines are in just relase condition.

So please suggest me the best way to Donate these magzine as i know that this forum have a lots of Audiophiles members.

Thanks

Regards

kuldeep singh

[email protected]

He,your avatar is copy of mine.:sad:
http://www.hifivision.com/members/spirovious.html

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back