Availability of Wall Mount brackets for 10 - 15 Kg Speakers

Dylanite

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy good wall mount brackets for home theater speakers. I have Polk Audio LSi7 (surround) and LSi9 (Front) speakers weighing 10 and 15 Kg each respectively which I would like to mount - using brackets that are multidirectional. The LSiC (center) can nicely sit on top of the shelf (just beneath the LCD). I live in Ludhiana (Punjab) and so if anyone knows a nearby shop that stocks good wall mounts - that would be highly appreciated...

Thanks!

Buddy

Welcome to the Forum ...!!!

Have a nice stay here...!!!

Buddy, as per the mounts are concerned for the speakers...
instead of going in for the premade stuff...
What i would suggest you is to go in for...the custom made mounts...
go in for any good shop famous for all the iron works...
Basically who works out equipments for special doors, tables angular, and all...

They will make a support for all your bookshelf with nice mountings, and will include a angular ball/system in it, so that it will rotate left, right, up & down...

That should cost you accordingly the weight and size of the speaker, but should go around Rs.2.5-4K each...
And bargain for more number of mounts...

Because if you will ask some proffessional or your dealer, they will charge you not less than, Rs.6-8K each...

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy good wall mount brackets for home theater speakers. I have Polk Audio LSi7 (surround) and LSi9 (Front) speakers weighing 10 and 15 Kg each respectively which I would like to mount - using brackets that are multidirectional. The LSiC (center) can nicely sit on top of the shelf (just beneath the LCD). I live in Ludhiana (Punjab) and so if anyone knows a nearby shop that stocks good wall mounts - that would be highly appreciated...

Thanks!

Hi,

Dear you can try jeetander he can help you with good wall brackets
9999304774 .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back