avr 7.1 which one to buy

sasi_999

hey guys plz help to find better avr ...7.1 ...i found yamaha rx v571 around 30000rs in net....is it sounds good ...i prefer mostly to movies less musiccc .shud i go for itt or try another reciver my budget is around 30k nly

Hello.....if you increase you budget lil then you can go for below ones ;-)

Yamaha RX -v671
Denon 1912

marantz 5006!!! better than denon or yamaha.............best would be do demo the receiver with your speakers and see if you like the sound.

doubt marantz 5006 will be available anywhere below 45k.! in the 30-35k i guess denon 1912/1612 or yam 571/671 will be the best bet.

tanks guys for u r replys....i hope yamaha 671 and denon 1912 wont get under 30k at any cost ...searching the forums any good deals out der

marantz 5006!!! better than denon or yamaha.............best would be do demo the receiver with your speakers and see if you like the sound.

For movies,Yamaha is any day better than marantz.He need for movies as priority.

whats the rest of your setup. make a master plan before you buy. pairing a system is very important

got yamaha 671 last moth ....i was trying to hook with sony speakerss
fnt spkrs-8 ohms
center -16ohms
rear -6 0hms
i was worried dat center channel rated impedence is 16 ohmss but manual says 6 nd 8 ohms.....will dis effect my avrr

offcourse i knw dat...rt nww my buget is too tightt....so i goona buy spekers one by inee in future....rt nww i hooked sony spekrs to yamaha. sunds good. rt nww..but central channel is 16 ohmss does dis effect my. avr. plz. comment guyss

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back