Avr to projector connection issues

Dertitan2

Yamaha 3030 avr and epson 2040 pj

35 ft hdmi connection

When watching cable image flashes on and off then goes blank

When watching blue ray no image at all blank screen

Connected the projector directly to cable box with the 35 ft cable image is perfect

All connections to avr are hdmi cables

Any suggestions

35 ft hdmi connection

Connected the projector directly to cable box with the 35 ft cable image is perfect

Any suggestions

If you are exceeding 25ft, it is always better to use HDMI extender.

35 ft hdmi connection

Any suggestions

What is the HDMI Cable you are using ?

Try Changing to this first (it solved my similar problem, XBOX to Projector direct worked fine, but via Denon AVR occasional black screen) - Read User reviews on product page, many got the same problem Solved

Amazon.in: Buy BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - CL3 Rated for In-wall Installation - Supports 3D, 4K and Audio Return (50 Feet / 15 Meters) Online at Low Prices in India | BlueRigger Reviews & Ratings

Next option is HDMI extender if it doesn't work out

I had a similar issue with my Pioneer AVR. Found that if I power on the projector first all is well but no image if I power on the AVR first. So I maintain the sequence. Did not bother to investigate any further.

Using BlueRigger 35ft HDMI for my Epson EH-TW5210 (similar to Epson 2040 of USA), with Denon in-between, all working fine. Mostly it is cable issue, because at first I played with an existing non-branded HDMI and no image to projector. Try BlueRigger.

Using BlueRigger 35ft HDMI for my Epson EH-TW5210 (similar to Epson 2040 of USA), with Denon in-between, all working fine. Mostly it is cable issue, because at first I played with an existing non-branded HDMI and no image to projector. Try BlueRigger.

I was under impression that Epson 2040 (In US) is equivalent to Epson TW5300 (In Europe/Asia). Correct me if I am wrong.

I was under impression that Epson 2040 (In US) is equivalent to Epson TW5300 (In Europe/Asia). Correct me if I am wrong.
You are right. 5210 does not have equivalent US model that I could relate. Found three differences in 5210 compared to 5300/2040. In 5210 contrast is 30000:1 instead of 35000:1 of 5300/2040; no Bluetooth and auto v-keystone is missing in 5210. Apart from those three, there is no difference (hardware or software) to my knowledge.

so coming to the topic, 35ft BlueRigger should work and solve the OP's problem :D

You are right. 5210 does not have equivalent US model that I could relate. Found three differences in 5210 compared to 5300/2040. In 5210 contrast is 30000:1 instead of 35000:1 of 5300/2040; no Bluetooth and auto v-keystone is missing in 5210. Apart from those three, there is no difference (hardware or software) to my knowledge.

so coming to the topic, 35ft BlueRigger should work and solve the OP's problem :D

If that is the case, I believe, those features should not be a deal breaker. Congratulations on your purchase.

I've also purchased 35ft bluerigger cable for my future PJ usage only. However, the PJ has not been procured yet. Tested the cable with laptop and tv and it worked perfectly.

I could see that you've paid almost 50k for 5210 (from your thread: Need projector suggestion within 75K). Let me check the price for 5300 with Kolkata distributors. If the difference is not more than 15k, I think I will go ahead with local purchase only for the sake of warranty. Otherwise, I might head to amazon.de or somewhere else.

If that is the case, I believe, those features should not be a deal breaker. Congratulations on your purchase.
I could see that you've paid almost 50k for 5210 (from your thread: Need projector suggestion within 75K). Let me check the price for 5300 with Kolkata distributors. If the difference is not more than 15k, I think I will go ahead with local purchase only for the sake of warranty. Otherwise, I might head to amazon.de or somewhere else.

Thanks...

65K may be possible for 5300 in Kolkata, in Bangalore I got quote of 70K (SP road like of Chadni in Kolkata) and may go down to 67-68K on bargain.

Thanks...

65K may be possible for 5300 in Kolkata, in Bangalore I got quote of 70K (SP road like of Chadni in Kolkata) and may go down to 67-68K on bargain.
One of my friends got a quote lesser than that. I'll update the price once I visit the store personally.

Sent from a handheld device. Some typos might creep in.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back