Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Not now

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I want to learn about TTs

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 12th World Vinyl Record Day!

//So why all the love for vinyl again? The simple answer - it's a memorable experience. Not only that, but it brings back memories. The nostalgia associated with a vinyl record cannot be matched by a digital track.

Take a vinyl album, with its big, beautiful cover art and liner notes, take it out of its sleeve and smell the fresh vinyl, place it on the turntable and drop the needle. The second you hear the needle drop and the speakers crack to life, you are hearing music the way the artist intended.//

London Drugs Gets Loud on Vinyl Record Day - MarketWatch

Thanks for Nice Writeup Sir. Yejaman was the last LP in Tamil :), Thanks for the information as well.

It would be great, If Raja Sir's Music (Atleast Best 50,in Tamil) LP or CD get released.

Friends,

It would be really nice if any one of the former manufacturers of vinyl records in our country start producing vinyl records once again.But I think it is only a tall dream.

Thanking you,
pksnathan

cp1050.html

But the problem lies in the fact that these records will be copied from their CD counterparts, which will spoil the whole benefits of Vinyl. If they do it from master recordings, yes that will be a collectors item.

The Film industry should understand, the only way to stop music piracy is to make LP records. The Audio company should first release the LP records before releasing the CDs.

They should experiment with at least with 5 to 10 Ilayaraja Movies. Every one should taste the music that comes out from Vinyl record, at least they will avoid listening the MP3's at home.

The soul of the Music is found only in Natural sounding mechanism. Not in Digital sampling found in CD's or compressed stripped out algorithms like MP3.

People should get educated first.
Even through the electrical parameters for CD's or SACD's better then LP
It doesn't sound so good to our ears.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back