Bandridge or MAX ?

Thanks for the post reju. Do u mean that there are duplicates in Bandridge or the quality itself is low?:sad: I dont know where to get DAC here in Chennai. Even entry level QED in profx is around 115/- per mtr. Which QED cable u r using?

DAC cables are available from Pro Musicals. If you buy Bandridge from a reliable dealer, you should have no issues. You can also listen to the cables before buying them.

Cheers

Hi venkat,

At present pro musicals have only 14AWG cables of DAC and they are quoting rs100 for it:rolleyes: The decibels was under renovation and i have to see if they have reopened. Ezone does not have 16 guage Bandridge. Any other place i can get DAC or bandridge?

cheers,
sri

Hi venkat,

At present pro musicals have only 14AWG cables of DAC and they are quoting rs100 for it:rolleyes: The decibels was under renovation and i have to see if they have reopened. Ezone does not have 16 guage Bandridge. Any other place i can get DAC or bandridge?

cheers,
sri

Decibels is under renovation, but you can just send a mail to Raghu or call him, on the number provided on the website. He will help you out.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back